Ability: Pressure
EVs: 128 Def / 212 SpA / 168 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Mirror Coat
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Icy Wind

Suicune is a mon with amazing bulk. 100 hp, 115 on both defenses, and only 2 weaknesses which is pretty good. Of course, not the best special attack, but good enough. Wacan berry helps beat some bulky special electric mons like specs magnezone.
Moveset explanations: Mirror coat is for obvious reasons, to beat special attackers. Hydro pump is for phermosa, ice beam is for some zygarde, and icy wind to slow down pokemon with around 280 speed.

EV stuff: (not much lol)
252+ Atk Choice Band Pheromosa High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 128 Def Suicune: 288-340 (84.4 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
212 SpA Suicune Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pheromosa: 288-340 (101.7 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Choice Specs Naganadel Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 168+ SpD Suicune: 241-285 (70.6 - 83.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 168+ SpD Suicune: 300-354 (87.9 - 103.8%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

thats my first nomination lol it kinda sucks but i like using this mon and its fun to build around
Don’t run that set, run this instead:
Suicune @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 188 HP / 68 Def / 180 SpA / 68 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump
- Mirror Coat
Evs give you the same matchups as before, but add garchomp by clicking icy wind -> ice beam and surviving two outrages, and outspeeding after icy wind

Last edited:
Celesteela A- -> A

This thing has so much power, even having access to leech seed which only boosts its potential. A pokemon being able to protect itself against the dreaded fairy, dragon and steel team composition deserves it a high enough spot alone.

Celesteela's biggest counter in A has to be Volcanion, using a scarf variation only.

136+ SpA Volcanion Flamethrower vs. 120 HP / 0 SpD Occa Berry Celesteela: 148-175 (40.5 - 47.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Celesteela being outsped is a big downside to it, though if anyone isn't running a scarf Volcanion.

64+ SpA Volcanion Steam Eruption vs. 120 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela: 171-202 (46.8 - 55.3%) -- 71.1% chance to 2HKO

This thing being able to wall it's biggest counters and forcing it to run scarf against it is a big enough nomination to bring it in.

It has many sets beside the Occa berry variation though that one walls the most. It does get shredded by Zeraora though, which makes it so it shouldn't be in any higher tier.

0- Atk Celesteela Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0+ Def Tapu Fini: 94-112 (27.4 - 32.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

176 SpA Tapu Fini Scald vs. 120 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela: 99-117 (27.1 - 32%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

It being able to murder sitrus berry Tapu Fini is amazing in itself as long as it is running a higher speed than it.

8+ SpA Sylveon Mystical Fire vs. 120 HP / 0 SpD Occa Berry Celesteela: 64-76 (17.5 - 20.8%) -- possible 5HKO

8+ SpA Sylveon Mystical Fire vs. 120 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela: 128-152 (35 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

0- Atk Celesteela Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 232 Def Sylveon: 248-294 (62.9 - 74.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It even beats fairies with fire coverage such as Sylveon, so mostly ALL fairies are ruled out against it, except leftovers Tapu Fini, but at that point its dependent on the rolls that you get.

252+ Atk Choice Band Dragon's Maw Regidrago Outrage vs. 120 HP / 140 Def Celesteela: 171-202 (46.8 - 55.3%) -- 73.4% chance to 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Regidrago Fire Fang vs. 120 HP / 140 Def Occa Berry Celesteela: 83-98 (22.7 - 26.8%) -- 39.7% chance to 4HKO

It also outspeeds all the Regidrago sets in the compendium so that's something.

In conclusion, this thing beats anything it outspeeds as long as it isn't grass and destroys Fairies, Steels and Dragons.

(Except if you're running Air Slash you can actually kill a lot of grass)

Last edited:

el baguette

Banned deucer.
Darmg A+ --> A
While darmg is a really strong mon, the problem with it is that its essentially a 50/50 machine with band and scarf against most teams which makes it hard to win consistently against players who are actually good at the game (or being ghosted by me)

Now, there are a lot of 2-set mons like this, but these sets usually cross over a lot of their matchups with each other, meanwhile darmg is out here losing to x4 weak to ice superpower zygarde over here (happened to me) and thunder wave fuckin togekiss because you were running the wrong set

Some more examples are sylveon 50/50ing band and scarf between endure and hard voice, or prim/fini losing to band but beating scarf, or just any scarf attacker beating band

Darmg is also very easy to set-predict on which makes the band/scarf 50/50s even worse

Zen mode sucks

Last edited:
Darmg A+ --> A
While darmg is a really strong mon, the problem with it is that its essentially a 50/50 machine with band and scarf against most teams which makes it hard to win consistently against players who are actually good at the game (or being ghosted by me)

Now, there are a lot of 2-set mons like this, but these sets usually cross over a lot of their matchups with each other, meanwhile darmg is out here losing to x4 weak to ice superpower zygarde over here (happened to me) and thunder wave fuckin togekiss because you were running the wrong set

Darmg is also very easy to set-predict on which makes the band/scarf 50/50s even worse

Zen mode sucks
just..... no

this thing is strong af, i mean i can agree that it's really easy to set-predict this thing but if u don't have a mon that checks all of its sets then ur done for, band gdarm 3-0's so many teams used on ladder and even some good players have their teams get 3-0'd by this shit. it literally beats some of the most common mons used in ladder. also uhh

252+ Atk Gorilla Tactics Darmanitan-Galar Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Yache Berry Zygarde: 410-486 (97.6 - 115.7%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
idk what your opponent was using but it still can OHKO a 252 hp one and band just OHKOs any set

gdarm doesn't lose to t wave togekiss, why would u run the wrong set, that ones on you ngl man. also yache zygarde is not a real set but if ur willing to count it then i can count AV gdarm too which beats magnezone like a god

this thing's checks are custap and sturdy mons (some custap mons lose to it's endure salac set). and endure salac doesn't suck, I'd argue it's a better set than scarf since it still has the ability to beat the mons scarf beats and also beats mons that scarf can't beat. encore making it help against a few stall mons is also an amazing thing

that's all i have to say about this mon, it's p solid but it's not super reliable and i say don't rank it higher or lower than A+

Last edited:
Kyurem from B+ --> A or A-
:ss/kyurem:
Kyurem is a very underrated threat in SS 1v1. Have you ever been building a team and thought, hmm there is probably a kyurem set that 3-0s this, but whatever. I have, thats for sure. This mon boasts insane bulk (125/90/90) and with a resist berry and a little investment, can tank any attack in the metagame. The offensive stats are also great (130/130) meaning kyurem can hit very hard with draco meteor or even outrage. This mons speed is also fairly nice allowing it to outspeed many speed traps, such as venusaur. Its coverage is also pretty good overall, with earth power and focus blast for steels that resist stab. An underrated move on kyurem is breaking swipe as it can help against sturdy mons. With access to roost and noble roar, kyurem can be a threatening stall mon. It's ability pressure can also give kyurem the edge against many stall mons.

This mon is extremely versatile. There is a reason there is a kyurem set that 3-0s your team. All the things mentioned before also lead to very challenging previews, as different kyurem sets could probably beat all 3 of your mons. This extreme versatility can help you make bait teams with it very easily and a kyurem can fill lots of roles on a team. Need a darm g answer? Use chople berry kyurem! Need a naganadel answer? Use av kyurem! Need a drago answer? Use haban kyurem! The list goes on and on.

Sets: https://pokepast.es/8e9201faeadac764
(some are from comp, some i made myself)

Spdef Specs:
This set is a hard hitting dragon type, notably beating band darm g and the spdef helps it tank scarf pz hyper beam. Beats many slower mons with the coverage of earth power, and can beat water types thanks to freeze dry.

Haban Stall:
This set is bulked for band kartana and naganadel. The speed is for regidrago. This set beats many other dragon types and can stall out many mons as well, such as volcanion and necrozma.

Offensive Haban:
This set sacrifices some of the bulk from the set before to hit harder, however, still living band pult dragon darts and band zeraora cc.

AV Kyurem:
AV kyurem is a very good set as it tanks almost all special attackers and can bait in many special steel types such as magnezone. This is a good option to build around, because it doesn't only have a small niche, like some other kyurems. This also beats some trick mons such as cresselia.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Flash Cannon vs. 120 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Kyurem: 222-264 (52.7 - 62.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Necrozma Prismatic Laser vs. 120 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Kyurem: 219-258 (52 - 61.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Chople kyurem:
Chople Kyurem can bait and beat physical threats such as darm-g, sawk and urshifu and zeraora. It's evs let it tank even a band darm-g giga impact

Haban DD:
This set has a lot of suprise value and is bulked for a band zeraora cc. This beats naganadel, regidrago, zeraora as well as many things that can't ohko.
252+ Atk Choice Band Garchomp Outrage vs. 0 HP / 144 Def Haban Berry Kyurem: 303-357 (77.4 - 91.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Laser Focus Custap:
Laser focus kyurem can setup or endure t1. This set also beats stall with laser focus and you can run earth power over freeze dry to beat registeel.

Kings Rock Fling:
This set can bait and beat sturdies that would normally beat it with earth power and draco meteor. Protect for just in case they have endure custap, but you can run freeze dry there.

Weakness policy:
The evs in spdef and hp let you live a specs magnezone flash cannon, a specs necrozma prismatic laser and a band zeraora cc, rest in spatk. After a glaciate, it outspeeds anything under 339 speed. After wp activates, it reaches 692 spa which can easily kill most pokemon in the meta with a draco meteor, and glaciate into draco meteor can kill fast necrozma.

Fairy Beater:
Just like the name suggests, this set lets you beat fairies such as fini, sylv and prim (and togekiss unless you get outskilled) Lum berry is for yawn sylveon so you can still click light screen t1. This set can also pressure stall many slower special attackers, and can of course beat necrozma.

Thats enough sets for now

I would make a matchup chart, but there is way too many sets

To sum it all up, kyurem is a very hard mon to predict in preview and can be teched to beat many things that would normally beat it. This mon is definitely worthy of A or at least A- tier.

Also, wtf is kyurem doing in the same tier as zarude and ferrothorn?

Last edited:
Aight it's your boy I-swear-I-play-more-than-once-a-month-XD here to post something ultimately irrelevant and trivial.

For this absolute brow-beating banger of a post I'm proposing a raise for my boy Escavlier from C- to C+.

Now I know, absolutely shell shocked 1v1 reader. That is a gargantuan leap of two tiers. Now I'm aware your primitive brain can't handle that much change but hold your pacifier tight and hear me out:

I swear this thing isn't as dogshit as it seems.

Don Quixote (Escavalier) (M) @ Occa Berry
Ability: Shell Armor
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Iron Defense
- Metal Burst/counter
- Rest
- Megahorn/toxic/iron head/poison jab

General Idea

While notably having only one decent set, escavlier fulfills its niche as a bulky stall mon and does it surprisingly well. With a decent hp stat and fantastic defenses, Escavlier can stall out most physical breakers in the tier wiith a notable caveat of getting its shit kicked in by darm. Despite this, escavlier's strong matchups against zygarde, lando, garchomp, drago, urshifu, zeraora, fini, and a large set of other mons make it a worthwhile mon to check out. Shell armor is an incredible ability in a tier where crits are inherently prevalent, allowing itto circumvent the struggles of the smartest players in the tier, registeel spammers. Using escavlier, these absolutely titanic thinkers will be able to click rest and iron defense without any obstacles in their way.

Set Breakdown

While its niche rellies in its physical stalling capabilities, the 168 spdef investment allows the mon to live timid specs naga fb and kill with metal burst. The spdef evs also allow it to beat other large special threats, including necrozma, prim, and specs zones. The Iron defense rest combo is one older than DEG itself, and remains the basic niche of this mon. Metal burst exists for surprise occa KO's and beating the aforementioned special mons, but counter can be used for more reliable physical stalling. The fourth move on this mon is interchangeable and switched around depending on matchups. It's also imperative to note that this mon must be called don Quixote and be shiny or it will never actually manage to do anything.

Conclusion

Escavlier's incredibly exploitable weakness to fire makes the mon far removed from the upper echelons of the tier. It's defenses, while strong, are hampered by its inherently limited movepool and comparatively low hp stat. That being said, its niche as a shell armor registeel and access to revenge moves are I'd argue enough to carve out enough of a niche to escape registeels shadow. Its ability to turn every outcome into effectively a flowchart provides reliability in teambuilding and its lack of use creates a question when facing the mon in preview.Escavlier's ability to revenge high tier mons and stall out the tiers physical titans shouldn't go overlooked and I think it firmly belongs in C+. I'm sure with more testing and ev tweeks this mon could rise higher, yet as of now I feel confident in escavliers place as a c tier mon.

This concludes my biyearly post. This was genuinely a lot of fun to write and I hope you austere angels join the escavlier fan club and recognize Don Quixote's prevalence in this godforsaken tier.

Last edited:
yay another nomination amazing and this time im putting more effort into this lol!
nominating tyrantrum from UR -> D/C-

AV (Tyrantrum) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 116 HP / 240 Atk / 88 Def / 64 SpD
Careful Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake

EV explanations: Assault vest is good for a pokemon with barely anything with spdf, but once you add this on, it can become specially tanky. this beats pokemon that people use pretty often (As shown down below.) The rest of the EV'S were dumped into attack to hit hard.

Sitrus primarina:
36+ SpA Torrent Primarina Hydro Cannon vs. 116 HP / 64+ SpD Assault Vest Tyrantrum: 282-333 (84.4 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
36+ SpA Primarina Moonblast vs. 116 HP / 64+ SpD Assault Vest Tyrantrum: 236-282 (70.6 - 84.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

240 Atk Tyrantrum Head Smash vs. 248 HP / 160 Def Primarina: 244-288 (67.2 - 79.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
(yes it outspeeds lol, also sitrus doesnt run aqua jet ok yeah)

Band Zeraora:
252 Atk Choice Band Zeraora Close Combat vs. 116 HP / 88 Def Tyrantrum: 282-332 (84.4 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
(I think we all know eq kills back lol)

Extra stuff that this epic set beats:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Blacephalon Shadow Ball vs. 116 HP / 64+ SpD Assault Vest Tyrantrum: 204-240 (61 - 71.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
244+ SpA Magnezone Flash Cannon vs. 116 HP / 64+ SpD Assault Vest Tyrantrum: 242-288 (72.4 - 86.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Rock tomb into eq wins)

Moveset: Head smash and Outrage are amazing stab, rock tomb to slow down pokemon like Subseed Celestella and Custap Magnezone. Earthquake is for steel mons.

In conclusion, this is a great pokemon, with good physical defense and amazing attack and with it's great coverage.
Sure, this set loses to a buncha things and I was still kind of lazy but I'm proud of making another set!

Darmg A+ --> A

Some more examples are sylveon 50/50ing band and scarf between endure and hard voice, or prim/fini losing to band but beating scarf, or just any scarf attacker beating band

Zen mode sucks
Imagine Reducing GDarm to 2 Sets...

What do you want me to add?
Fucking burning jealousy assault vest? I only mentioned band and scarf because no one uses anything else (besides zen mode)
Darm g is good because you HAVE TO GUESS which set it is. On many teams, your scarf darm counter is different from your band darm counter which means you have to setguess which leaves room for getting baited by the set that beats you. Also, add zen mode prob.

Fucking burning jealousy assault vest? I only mentioned band and scarf because no one uses anything else (besides zen mode)
Salac berry exists for zen mode, thats about it.So yeah idk what they were on about. Most popular easily is scarf/band tho.

Reactions: pqs
Grimmsnarl from C- to C+ :

Firstly, a lot of Fairies will do better than Grimmsnarl vs the majority of the metagame (Tapu fini, for example has a better typing and is better), but Grimmsnarl is a niche fairy that can do others things.

WP (Young's set) (Grimmsnarl) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 128 HP / 144 Atk / 208 Def / 24 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Light Screen / Power Whip
- Bulk Up
- Play Rough / Superpower
- Sucker Punch / Power Whip / Superpower
That's the classical set you see on the ladder.
Light screen allow you to have a chance to beat some special attackers. Power whip allow you to beat Fini after taking the moonblast.

176 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 128 HP / 24 SpD Grimmsnarl: 288-342 (79.3 - 94.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
The stabs allow Grimmsnarl to beat dragon that could normally beat a fairy :
Haxorus band : 252 Atk Choice Band Haxorus Poison Jab vs. 128 HP / 208 Def Grimmsnarl: 310-366 (85.3 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
Naganadel Specs :
252 SpA Choice Specs Naganadel Sludge Wave vs. 128 HP / 24 SpD Grimmsnarl through Light Screen: 280-331 (77.1 - 91.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 144+ Atk Grimmsnarl Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Naganadel: 282-333 (98.2 - 116%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

That set beats a lot of physicals attackers with priority Bulk Up or Sucker Punch /

252 Atk Gorilla Tactics Darmanitan-Galar Icicle Crash vs. 128 HP / 208 Def Grimmsnarl: 238-282 (65.5 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
144+ Atk Grimmsnarl Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Darmanitan-Galar: 177-208 (50.4 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb Zeraora Plasma Fists vs. +1 128 HP / 208 Def Grimmsnarl: 138-164 (38 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 144+ Atk Grimmsnarl Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zeraora: 208-246 (65.6 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Others sets exists (but i will not explain them here, feel free to ask questions)
List of sets made by the community :
https://pokepast.es/ae1c51a80c9543a9

Steel Lurer (LeCehlou) (Grimmsnarl) (M) @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 200 HP / 212 Atk / 96 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Burning Jealousy / Fake Out
- Stomping Tantrum
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out / Play Rough
I wanted to show this thing. A first glance, that's a absurd set. And it is if you play on the ladder, it's like the name says a "Steel Lurer"made for tournaments, it beats almost all steel that could beat normally Grimmsnarl.

Kartana Band/Scarf, Scizor Occa/Band, Steelix, Metagross AV, Heatran Fast Balloon / Scarf, Ferrothorn, Magnezone Custap/Specs.
That's obviously not the best set at all, but in some team that could be exactly what you want (you still lose to Aggron and Celesteela)
Some C-/C/C+ ranked mons have only 1 or 2 really viable options, with Grimmsnarl you have more, and because it's not a high-tier mon you can lure a lot of other mon (Fini, steel, Physical attackers, depending on your set)

Grimmsnarl from C- to C+ :

Firstly, a lot of Fairies will do better than Grimmsnarl vs the majority of the metagame (Tapu fini, for example has a better typing and is better), but Grimmsnarl is a niche fairy that can do others things.

That's the classical set you see on the ladder.
Light screen allow you to have a chance to beat some special attackers. Power whip allow you to beat Fini after taking the moonblast.

176 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 128 HP / 24 SpD Grimmsnarl: 288-342 (79.3 - 94.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
The stabs allow Grimmsnarl to beat dragon that could normally beat a fairy :
Haxorus band : 252 Atk Choice Band Haxorus Poison Jab vs. 128 HP / 208 Def Grimmsnarl: 310-366 (85.3 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
Naganadel Specs :
252 SpA Choice Specs Naganadel Sludge Wave vs. 128 HP / 24 SpD Grimmsnarl through Light Screen: 280-331 (77.1 - 91.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 144+ Atk Grimmsnarl Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Naganadel: 282-333 (98.2 - 116%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

That set beats a lot of physicals attackers with priority Bulk Up or Sucker Punch /

252 Atk Gorilla Tactics Darmanitan-Galar Icicle Crash vs. 128 HP / 208 Def Grimmsnarl: 238-282 (65.5 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
144+ Atk Grimmsnarl Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Darmanitan-Galar: 177-208 (50.4 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb Zeraora Plasma Fists vs. +1 128 HP / 208 Def Grimmsnarl: 138-164 (38 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 144+ Atk Grimmsnarl Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zeraora: 208-246 (65.6 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Others sets exists (but i will not explain them here, feel free to ask questions)
List of sets made by the community :
https://pokepast.es/ae1c51a80c9543a9

I wanted to show this thing. A first glance, that's a absurd set. And it is if you play on the ladder, it's like the name says a "Steel Lurer"made for tournaments, it beats almost all steel that could beat normally Grimmsnarl.

Kartana Band/Scarf, Scizor Occa/Band, Steelix, Metagross AV, Heatran Fast Balloon / Scarf, Ferrothorn, Magnezone Custap/Specs.
That's obviously not the best set at all, but in some team that could be exactly what you want (you still lose to Aggron and Celesteela)
Some C-/C/C+ ranked mons have only 1 or 2 really viable options, with Grimmsnarl you have more, and because it's not a high-tier mon you can lure a lot of other mon (Fini, steel, Physical attackers, depending on your set)
Not the hero we deserved, but certainly the hero we needed

Around 13% in 1630 use Items different from scarf and band. That's a respectable number leaving room for the number of Darm-G Sets existing.
Also you cant just base your argument around "no one uses anything else" without even showing usage stats. Theres encore and Zen Darm G, which still has variations in Liechi and Salac and not even the Band and Scarf sets are the same, some run more bulk than others. Sorry to break it to you but 50 / 50 Machine is simply wrong, and imo (this is not a nom) Darm G is kind of underrated considering that i can bait in pretty much all other high rank mons

Last edited:
Nominating Celebi to C+

Here is a collection of Celebi Sets. The bulky Scarf set has suprisingly good chances against a lot of Meta Pokemon -
it beats both Urshifus, Tapu-Fini, Magnezone and has decent chances against Zygarde. Then there is 100 Base Speed Sub Seed,
which speed traps basically everything slower that cant OHKO Celebi. I estimate Celebi to be around as impactful as Roserade, which is currently in C+.

Celebrities (pokepast.es)

My stupid browser is trolling and not letting me copying the actual URL so if that link doesnt work just copy paste this:

https://pokepast.es/8010d34bee686596

Nominating Persian from UR - D

On paper, Persian doesn't seem like much. Higher than average speed, but awful bulk and attacking stats. However, it can actually beat some top tier threats.

Persian @ Choice Specs
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Beam
- Icy Wind
- Water Pulse
- Petal Dance

Draining Kiss Fini:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Persian Petal Dance vs. 236 HP / 0+ SpD Tapu Fini: 200-236 (58.8 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

0 SpA Tapu Fini Surf vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Persian: 132-156 (48.7 - 57.5%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO

0 SpA Tapu Fini Draining Kiss vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Persian: 73-87 (26.9 - 32.1%) -- guaranteed 4HKO (16.1 - 19.1% recovered)

Sitrus Fini:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Persian Petal Dance vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 220-260 (64.1 - 75.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

176 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Persian: 166-196 (61.2 - 72.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Loses to Trick Scarf Fini if they do not trick T1

WP Zygarde:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Technician Persian Icy Wind vs. 144 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 392-464 (99.7 - 118%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
(loses if minroll)

Sub Toxic:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Technician Persian Icy Wind vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Zygarde: 388-460 (92.6 - 109.7%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

0 Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Persian: 147-174 (54.2 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Haban DDance:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Technician Persian Icy Wind vs. 252 HP / 12 SpD Zygarde: 388-460 (92.3 - 109.5%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
However, loses if they get a high roll outrage T1
68+ Atk Zygarde Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Persian: 229-271 (84.5 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Rocky Helm:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Technician Persian Icy Wind vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 392-464 (98 - 116%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Persian: 147-174 (54.2 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Zygarde Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Persian: 87-103 (32.1 - 38%) -- 94.6% chance to 3HKO
Max roll, Max roll kills Persian
Loses to AV.

Persian loses to almost everything else and there are much better Fini and Zygarde checks, but overall it's just very inconsistent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)