1v1 1v1 Summer Seasonal IV - Round 4

Elfuseon

is a Top Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Eeveekid10 vs Krytocon - u have until august 11th at 11:59 pm gmt-4 (edt) to get ur games done

Elfuseon vs Ad067- View attachment 363924
Hi host! Im not so sure why it ended up in a coinflip to be honest. Can you explain me plz? Because we can clearly see on my profile with our conversation that we scheduled on wednesday night and he never showed up and never replied to me. I just want to understand, nothing to be rude, thanks for your work btw.

Attachments

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi host! Im not so sure why it ended up in a coinflip to be honest. Can you explain me plz? Because we can clearly see on my profile with our conversation that we scheduled on wednesday night and he never showed up and never replied to me. I just want to understand, nothing to be rude, thanks for your work btw.
i appreciate the fact you reached out and asked about the situation, what i assessed from the lack of win posts and profile conversations is that neither of you seemed to show up at the scheduled time since ad posted way too early and you posted about an hour and a half late (gmt-4 wise). after assessing and ad reaching out to me about what happened i thought that the best course of action was to coin flip due to the error on both parties part, nothing more nothing less. i would like to apologize for the confusion but again thank you for reaching out and allowing me to explain why i chose to do a coin flip for your matchup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)