Tournament 1v1 Premier League VI - Tournament Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a well known liar when it comes to future availability.

Manager of the Year:

Winner: DEG (56.4%)
Runner-Up: crucify (20.5%)

Rookie of the Year:

Winner: Nick.see (41%)
Runner-Up: AOPSUser (35.9%)

Builder of the Year

Winner:
Bopher (34.3%)
Runner-Up: crucify (28.6%)

Teammate of the Year:

Winner:
neomon (47.2%)
Runner-Up: Murman (33.3%)

Most Improved Player

Winner:
Boat (48.7%)
Runner-Up: Gym Socks! (20.5%)

Biggest Underpay:

Winner: Boat (52.6%)
Runner-Up: AOPSUser (21.1%)

Biggest Overpay:

Winner:
DenisTheMenace (44.7%)
Runner-Up: Tie - Nalei and Potatochan (15.8%)

Most Valuable Player (MVP):

Winner: zioziotrip (27/39, 69.2%)
Runner-Up: Trashuny (9/39, 23.1%)​

Series of the Year?
Winner:
@Inkreativ vs @bird poop (Semifinals) (40.5%)

Game of the Year?
Winner:
@PA vs @crying (36.8%)

FIRST TEAM ALL-PRO:
SS Bo7: zioziotrip
SS2: smely socks
SS3: Rellia
SM1: TheShadowClaw
SM2: Boat
ORAS: Inkreativ
BW: Zen
MG: neomon

SECOND TEAM ALL-PRO:
SS Bo7: Blanched
SS2: Mishlef
SS3: Nick.see
SM1: XSTATIC COLD
SM2: LBDC
ORAS: Mubs
BW: Lumii
MG: Gym Socks!
Here Comes Team Charm! - Thank you for managing with me. It's an experience I will greatly cherish.
pqs - After going 1-7 in teamtours for two years, you didn't run away from the grind. I applaud you for that.
tenzhii - I want you to understand very clearly that our team would not even be in a position to make playoffs if it wasn't for your value. Don't be too hard on yourself.
lancert - Lancer!!!! Thanks for the funny moments and great play, do tell us your teams next time tho...
dogknees - Thanks for coming in after some time and being willing to play SS for us. I understand these days are busy for you and I have and forever will appreciate that you stuck around and were active all the weeks.
Sanshokuinsumireko - Didn't get to talk to you much but you came in, played your slot, and did it well. That alone is worthy of thanks.

Adam3560 413X pj bbeeaa - thanks for being around.

Call me PK - I'm retaining you next year for 10,000 credits. Tell me what slot you want to be in by mid december.

rumia:

Nothing else has to be said.
I've been playing a Japanese Bug Catching Simulator since I was 9. I'm 17 now and I graduate next month. Goddamn. I've spent WAY too much time on this website. Regardless, I have to thank all the people who've kept me here for that long.

Felucia will forever be the first person I'll ever shout out.
DEG, Rosa, Nalei, Quantum Tesseract, Elo Bandit, Alakazam, Boat, Uselesscrab, rumia, Snaquaza, TheShadowClaw, Kentari, ayedan, Morgan, PA, Aliss, Arai, pqs, Jamez, Knuckstrike, charizard8888, Teremiare, Chickenpie2, Kaif, Fleeting Memories, Freddy Kyogre, lancert, PartMan, Tol, lost heros, Murman, Ango, Squirtell 1v1, Baleblaze, chlo, Joker 1v1, dogknees, Blazikin, Gross Sweep, blondesasukeuchiha, Synonimous, OM, Waylaid, Inkreativ, toadandhishaxx, 187 Fan, Iron Crusher, Jabiru, neomon, Ransei, CashKP, ACII, E4 Flint, and many others are people I've talked to for years on end and I've enjoyed my discussion with. A good amount of you have moved on from the game. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
smely socks, zioziotrip, STABLE, LRXC, crucify, Potatochan, Bopher, Gym Socks!, Maki, Blanched, Here Comes Team Charm!, SiceXV, crow crumbs, Adam3560, Vrji, Itchy, Krytocon, Nick.see, swag god, Rellia (o.o), fruan, D2TheW, bea, tenzhii, Urfgurgle, eblurb, XSTATIC COLD, doc1203, Fragments, Mishlef, SuperMemeBroz, Sanshokuinsumireko, Lumii. You're all more recent to the 1v1 scene and I appreciate being able to discuss a various amount of topics with y'all on the daily, mons or not. Hope y'all stick around.
shoutouts to those I've met in 2v2 IBM, Chris32156, turtalkatthing, Reece, Crunchman, London13, Rumplestiltskin, Phantomistix, papiloco
airfare, Ron, nui, HoeenHero, deetah, Gimmick, Schiavetto, Spiderz, Finchinator, Memoric, Kolohe, May, Aldrich, The Immortal, willdbeast, Euphonos, Jayi, Peary, DaWoblefet, kjdaas, Mishimono, Notater, Pigeons, in the hills, eu, LBDC, Shoutouts the people I've gotten to know outside of the places that I frequent, you're people who I have appreciated talking to as well. I certainly forgot some people so I apologize to those who I did; I do appreciate you as well.

Amberr don’t think I forgot about you.

As always, thank you for reading, and have a nice day. Mubs out.
But when am I allowed in WC?

I am a well known liar when it comes to future availability.

Manager of the Year:

Winner: DEG (56.4%)
Runner-Up: crucify (20.5%)

Rookie of the Year:

Winner: Nick.see (41%)
Runner-Up: AOPSUser (35.9%)

Builder of the Year

Winner:
Bopher (34.3%)
Runner-Up: crucify (28.6%)

Teammate of the Year:

Winner:
neomon (47.2%)
Runner-Up: Murman (33.3%)

Most Improved Player

Winner:
Boat (48.7%)
Runner-Up: Gym Socks! (20.5%)

Biggest Underpay:

Winner: Boat (52.6%)
Runner-Up: AOPSUser (21.1%)

Biggest Overpay:

Winner:
DenisTheMenace (44.7%)
Runner-Up: Tie - Nalei and Potatochan (15.8%)

Most Valuable Player (MVP):

Winner: zioziotrip (27/39, 69.2%)
Runner-Up: Trashuny (9/39, 23.1%)​

Series of the Year?
Winner:
@Inkreativ vs @bird poop (Semifinals) (40.5%)

Game of the Year?
Winner:
@PA vs @crying (36.8%)

FIRST TEAM ALL-PRO:
SS Bo7: zioziotrip
SS2: smely socks
SS3: Rellia
SM1: TheShadowClaw
SM2: Boat
ORAS: Inkreativ
BW: Zen
MG: neomon

SECOND TEAM ALL-PRO:
SS Bo7: Blanched
SS2: Mishlef
SS3: Nick.see
SM1: XSTATIC COLD
SM2: LBDC
ORAS: Mubs
BW: Lumii
MG: Gym Socks!
Here Comes Team Charm! - Thank you for managing with me. It's an experience I will greatly cherish.
pqs - After going 1-7 in teamtours for two years, you didn't run away from the grind. I applaud you for that.
tenzhii - I want you to understand very clearly that our team would not even be in a position to make playoffs if it wasn't for your value. Don't be too hard on yourself.
lancert - Lancer!!!! Thanks for the funny moments and great play, do tell us your teams next time tho...
dogknees - Thanks for coming in after some time and being willing to play SS for us. I understand these days are busy for you and I have and forever will appreciate that you stuck around and were active all the weeks.
Sanshokuinsumireko - Didn't get to talk to you much but you came in, played your slot, and did it well. That alone is worthy of thanks.

Adam3560 413X pj bbeeaa - thanks for being around.

Call me PK - I'm retaining you next year for 10,000 credits. Tell me what slot you want to be in by mid december.

rumia:

Nothing else has to be said.
I've been playing a Japanese Bug Catching Simulator since I was 9. I'm 17 now and I graduate next month. Goddamn. I've spent WAY too much time on this website. Regardless, I have to thank all the people who've kept me here for that long.

Felucia will forever be the first person I'll ever shout out.
DEG, Rosa, Nalei, Quantum Tesseract, Elo Bandit, Alakazam, Boat, Uselesscrab, rumia, Snaquaza, TheShadowClaw, Kentari, ayedan, Morgan, PA, Aliss, Arai, pqs, Jamez, Knuckstrike, charizard8888, Teremiare, Chickenpie2, Kaif, Fleeting Memories, Freddy Kyogre, lancert, PartMan, Tol, lost heros, Murman, Ango, Squirtell 1v1, Baleblaze, chlo, Joker 1v1, dogknees, Blazikin, Gross Sweep, blondesasukeuchiha, Synonimous, OM, Waylaid, Inkreativ, toadandhishaxx, 187 Fan, Iron Crusher, Jabiru, neomon, Ransei, CashKP, ACII, E4 Flint, and many others are people I've talked to for years on end and I've enjoyed my discussion with. A good amount of you have moved on from the game. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
smely socks, zioziotrip, STABLE, LRXC, crucify, Potatochan, Bopher, Gym Socks!, Maki, Blanched, Here Comes Team Charm!, SiceXV, crow crumbs, Adam3560, Vrji, Itchy, Krytocon, Nick.see, swag god, Rellia (o.o), fruan, D2TheW, bea, tenzhii, Urfgurgle, eblurb, XSTATIC COLD, doc1203, Fragments, Mishlef, SuperMemeBroz, Sanshokuinsumireko, Lumii. You're all more recent to the 1v1 scene and I appreciate being able to discuss a various amount of topics with y'all on the daily, mons or not. Hope y'all stick around.
shoutouts to those I've met in 2v2 IBM, Chris32156, turtalkatthing, Reece, Crunchman, London13, Rumplestiltskin, Phantomistix, papiloco
airfare, Ron, nui, HoeenHero, deetah, Gimmick, Schiavetto, Spiderz, Finchinator, Memoric, Kolohe, May, Aldrich, The Immortal, willdbeast, Euphonos, Jayi, Peary, DaWoblefet, kjdaas, Mishimono, Notater, Pigeons, in the hills, eu, LBDC, Shoutouts the people I've gotten to know outside of the places that I frequent, you're people who I have appreciated talking to as well. I certainly forgot some people so I apologize to those who I did; I do appreciate you as well.

Amberr don’t think I forgot about you.

As always, thank you for reading, and have a nice day. Mubs out.
We will miss you too mubs :psycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)