Resource 1v1 Media Thread

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
inspired by NU's version of this thread

[Art pending]​

Welcome to the 1v1 Media Thread! This thread will be used for the posting of 1v1-pertinent content on platforms external to the smogon forums! This includes, but is not limited to, things like:
  • Youtube videos
  • Social media posts (namely our Spotlights)
  • Articles
  • Live Streams
  • Plenty of other forms of content (if unsure, feel free to ask a 1v1 forum moderator before posting)
Rules:
  • Posts with content only. Commentary can naturally be directed to the relevant comments section or the 1v1 Discord.
  • Keep the posts relevant to 1v1, of course.
  • New videos only, please! Don't flood this thread with the backlog of videos you've made prior to this thread going up.
  • No proxy posting. All content posted must be your own.
  • Note that this isn't the only place to post specific Youtube videos; if your video is educational and addresses an overall metagame trend, you can post it in metagame discussion, viability rankings, or any other thread where the topic is appropriate
For the sake of keeping everything confined to this thread, all uploads posted to the 1v1 subforum prior to now will be listed below. If I missed anything, be sure to let me know so I can add it!
by LittleRunnerXC
May 8 2020
May 27 2020
June 8 2020
June 12 2020
June 15 2020
June 30 2020
July 2 2020

by Elo Bandit
June 14 2020
July 22 2020

If you have any questions, feel free to message either me or any other 1v1 forum moderators!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)