Tournament 1v1 BST Limit - Round 1 (BST Limit is 706)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
Tournament Rules:

General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SV 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here
Best of five, single elimination.
If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round
Battles must take place on main server or Smogtours
Replays are required.
Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Special Rules:
  • Every week, I will generate a random number between 600 and 1800. This number is the total amount of BST (base stat total) you can have on your team.
    • Note: You must have at least two Pokemon on your team.
    • "Total" means sum. If the weekly BST Limit is 1000, than the BST of your team must add to less than or equal to 1000.
    • The BST Limit this week is 706
  • Using a team that goes above the BST Limit, uses a banned Pokemon, ability, or item, or uses less than two Pokemon, will result in that battle being counted as a loss, or a tie if both players ignore the rules.
Round 1:
SwordIsBored  vs  XSTATIC COLD[/USER]
Arvinraj K III C  vs  Fleeting Memories
XanderUrBoi  vs  Arai
Lucario  vs  LittEleven
AA  vs  Slip
Aqua Jet  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Eeveekid10  vs  rumia
Notater  vs  Vertigo
torterraxx  vs  bea
Here Comes Team Charm!  vs  Akuu
Justdelemon  vs  realaccountami?
Arcanine1929  vs  DripLegend
bored_glitch  vs  giove97
seroo  vs SuperMemeBroz
Marshme1to  vs  MCX
Bomb21XD  vs  DezShizzels

Bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/9536/

The deadline for week 1 is Sunday, April 23rd at 11:59 PM GMT -5

Last edited:

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So uhh... I think I was given the win by arvin? Not sure how to interpret his comment made at around 10:05PM Eastern US time yesterday (4:05PM GMT+2) but I think it means that he is givng me the win. If it doesn't mean the former and instead means that he agreed on proposed time, then I'm calling act as he's now at least 30 minutes late and I'm 85% sure I won't hit his availability for tmrw as I had to stretch my availability for today. All scheduling is on his profile. Edit: Actually got given the win properly now, proof on his profile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)