11p Semi-Open NOC Mafia Signups

Approved by Duskfall98, hosted by me
Hello everyone welcome to my first time hosting! I have no idea what else to say so here are the rules:
General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. Communication outside the thread is not allowed unless
  3. You may not quote private communication of any kind! This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
Activity/Prods/Replacements
  1. Prods of missing players will be issued after 24 hours of no activity.
  2. A prodded player has 24 hours to respond to the prod, after which time a replacement search will begin. The prodded player may re-enter the game so long as no replacement has been found.
  3. A player who has been prodded 2 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  4. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours please PM. Let me, the host, know.
  5. I reserve the right to force replace players at my own discretion.
  6. If you have an active ability, please submit your action, even if you are idling. If you do not submit an action before night phase ends, you will automatically idle.
Deadlines
  1. Each Day Phase will last 48 hours.
  2. Each Night Phase will last 24 hours (or longer if you hammer earlier). I will stop accepting actions at 10pm GMT then open the thread by 12am GMT.
  3. Extensions are given only in extreme circumstances.
Player Actions/Voting/Player Death
  1. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline, the person with the most votes at the time will be voted out of the game.
  2. If there's a tie, the person who received the total number of votes first will be voted out of the game.
  3. Votes must be bolded to be counted.
  4. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
  5. You may vote for No Vote. If this gets a majority, then nobody will be voted out of the game.
  6. Votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted at my discretion. Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If I think its a vote, then its a vote.
  7. Votes must be clear, placed on their own line separate from any paragraphs.
Miscellaneous
  1. Don't impersonate me. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed, nor may you do anything to get around the NOC part of this game.
  2. No editing any of your posts on this thread.
  3. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
This is definitely 100% not copied from Wikimafia *cough* *cough*

To sign up, post something in this thread that indicates you're in. The first 11 players to join will be in and anyone who joins after will be a sub, signups will be open for as long as necessary.
Now sign up!

Players: (9/11)
  1. CaffeineBoost
  2. Haruno
  3. apricity
  4. Laurel
  5. Blazade
  6. Duskfall98
  7. Celever
  8. Panic Station
  9. bluegummybear
Hmmm this was really short

FAQ?:
Q: The game says it's semi-open, where are all the details and stuff?
A: Ah well you see I made a mistake here's the info (it's Snagsanga)
Roles:
(Custom Roles/Modifiers are explained in parentheses)
Transferring Mafia Goon (gives their role to a teammate after death)
Mafia Harmless Rolecop Godfather (Harmless = cannot kill)
Mafia Harmless Roleblocker
Mafia Harmless Semi-Oracle (only knows what roles are excluded from setup)
Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town 2-Shot Doctor
Town 2-Shot Roleblocker
Town Bodyguard
2x Town Semi-Motion Detector (one only detects the target's movement, one only detects if the target was targeted)
Town Tracker
Town Watcher
Town Alignment Cop
Third Party Rolecop
Third Party Loyal Rolestopper
Third Party Mailman
How Roles are Chosen:
One Mafia role and two Town roles are randomly chosen to not be in the game, making this a 3v5v3.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Snagsanga_Mafia
This is the setup if anyone wants to see it (flavor will be different)
I think that's it, if I missed anything do tell

Last edited:
Hello everyone I have made a terrible mistake bc i'm dumb, i'm supposed to post the info about the setup during singups so here they are
Roles:
(Custom Roles/Modifiers are explained in parentheses)
Transferring Mafia Goon (gives their role to a teammate after death)
Mafia Harmless Rolecop Godfather (Harmless = cannot kill)
Mafia Harmless Roleblocker
Mafia Harmless Semi-Oracle (only knows what roles are excluded from setup)
Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town 2-Shot Doctor
Town 2-Shot Roleblocker
Town Bodyguard
2x Town Semi-Motion Detector (one only detects the target's movement, one only detects if the target was targeted)
Town Tracker
Town Watcher
Town Alignment Cop
Third Party Rolecop
Third Party Loyal Rolestopper
Third Party Mailman
How Roles are Chosen:
One Mafia role and two Town roles are randomly chosen to not be in the game, making this a 3v5v3.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Snagsanga_Mafia
This is the setup if anyone wants to see it (flavor will be different)
I think that's it, if I missed anything please tell me, this will also go in the first post

Also apricity are you in

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Tomato Sauce: You are aligned with the Sangas.

Every night ches [lmao ches] someone and knows if they performed an action.

Your faction wins if all snags are eliminated.

Barbecue Sauce: You are aligned with the Sangas.

Every night chooses someone and knows any players that visited them.
The latter of these roles (Barbecue) seems to be a full Watcher.
I'm guessing the setup is actually supposed to use a full on Tracker & Watcher instead of the semi-motion detectors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)