★ The Pokémon Village ★

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wowie Safari Espeon new combo!!! Are you also planning to catch one Eevee-volution in Sport Ball? Impressive update as always
I'm not planning to catch an Eeveelution in a Sport Ball, but I had in mind to catch another Safari Ball one, specifically Shiny Jolteon :) Thanks for the compliments!

EDIT: Looks like I decided to re-do my old HA Flareon in a Sport Ball, as you can see on post #573. :)

Last edited:

#479. “Claas Cougar” (
)
Ø
OT: Christian | ID: 001337 | Alola (Sun)
Timid - Levitate
31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 SpD
Nasty Plot | Defog | Volt Switch | Leaf Storm

The nickname is a reference to Claas Cougar, a self-propelled mower produced by the German agricultar machinery manufacturer Claas. Due to its maximum cutting width of 14 metres (46 ft) it is classified as the largest self-propelled mower in the world.
Hey I'm interested in this dude in Gen 7, I've already some mons ready for battle that could interest you but since they come from a French game, you probably won't be interested. So instead, I prepared a GDoc with all my breedables if you're interested: Available breed - Google Sheets
Thanks in advance !

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hey I'm interested in this dude in Gen 7, I've already some mons ready for battle that could interest you but since they come from a French game, you probably won't be interested. So instead, I prepared a GDoc with all my breedables if you're interested: Available breed - Google Sheets
Thanks in advance !
Greetings SpiritGuy, I'd be happy to trade you Claas Cougar in exchange for two Gen 8 breedables: your Beast Ball Spiritomb and, if possible, Safari Ball Sceptile (I saw you have a Dream Ball one, and wanted to ask you if you still had Sceptile saved in your Dynamax Adventures and could catch one in a Safari Ball as I would like to Masuda breed it later). Let me know what you think.

Greetings SpiritGuy, I'd be happy to trade you Claas Cougar in exchange for two Gen 8 breedables: your Beast Ball Spiritomb and, if possible, Safari Ball Sceptile (I saw you have a Dream Ball one, and wanted to ask you if you still had Sceptile saved in your Dynamax Adventures and could catch one in a Safari Ball as I would like to Masuda breed it later). Let me know what you think.
I've already several perfect spiritombs in my box so no problem for it. Concerning Sceptile, I don't know if it's saved since I don't know how to RNG on SWSH but I still can try to catch one in a Safari Ball during dynamax adventures.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I've already several perfect spiritombs in my box so no problem for it. Concerning Sceptile, I don't know if it's saved since I don't know how to RNG on SWSH but I still can try to catch one in a Safari Ball during dynamax adventures.
Sounds good, I'm in no rush so I can wait for Sceptile; I just need the Safari Ball on it, so don't feel obliged to give it EMs/flawless IVs. You can either post here, PM or VM me whenever you're ready.

(Checking out your thread)

Hmmm....... (Thinking)......

(Reading your rules first)

Hey Christian, Good to see you again! Your thread looks nice. :)

May I ask if you could cmt for that Jolly Zarude, please?

I haven't been active for a long time and I have been occupied with my job so I probably might not have anything to trade for something like that pokemon (Because it looks to me that you might have every pokemon that I have to offer on my thread)

If you don't see anything on my thread that you want in return and if you choose to decline my request, that's fine. I'll respect your decision. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)