★ The Pokémon Village ★

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Christian, can you let me know which of these events weren't injected? I don't need proof, I trust your word. No need to CMT just yet.

#244. Christian's Entei (
) Ø
OT: クラウン | ID: 06180 | Johto (Heart Gold)
Adamant - Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 Def
Sacred Fire | Flare Blitz | Stone Edge | Extreme Speed

#251. Christian's Celebi Ø
OT: えいがかん | ID: 07100 | Johto (Heart Gold)
Timid - Natural Cure
31 | 14 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 HP Fire
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 SpD
Nasty Plot | Psychic | Giga Drain | Hidden Power Fire

#385. Christian's Jirachi (
)
Ø
OT: たなばた | ID: 08014 | Kalos (X)
Jolly - Serene Grace
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 SpD
Iron Head | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | Trick

#385. Christian's Jirachi Ø
OT: SMR2010 | ID: 06260 | Johto (Heart Gold)
Timid - Serene Grace
31 | 14 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 HP Fire
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 Def
Calm Mind | Psychic | Thunderbolt | Hidden Power Fire

#494. Christian's Victini Ø
OT: トウホク| ID: 11252 | Unova (Black)
Jolly - Victory Star
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 Def
V-Create | Bolt Strike | U-Turn | Zen Headbutt

#647. Christian's Keldeo Ø
OT: SMR2012 | ID: 08272 | Unova (Black)
Timid - Justified
31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 HP Electric
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 SpD
Hydro Pump | Scald | Sacred Sword | Hidden Power Electric
Greetings! Entei, Celebi, Jirachi and Victini were all Wondercards distributed in Japan therefore I had to inject them as I couldn’t go there personally. I’m certain that Jirachi and Keldeo are from legit wondercards though (do not have proofs for those as they were RNG’d on my English saves back in the day where proofs were totally unwanted... - I think you may know what I mean :p).

Haha yeah I understand, I figured you'd either traded for them here or RNG'd for them back in the day, it's why I trust your word and didn't ask for proof. :P

So, here's a proposition: I like Cherish ball pokemon, especially from gen 4 and 5. There's a certain fish in Emerald I could catch for you (; It would be your OT, your preferred TID, ball, nickname, PID, moves, etc etc and would be square shiny upon import into Gen 8.

It's yours, no clones for me, you have trade rights however you'd see fit, all I'd ask is for credit. I would provide you the necessary screenshots as well. Don't worry about what frame it's on, as long as it's not past 1 billion then it's fine lol.

If you're interested, message me on discord and we'll discuss/negoiate further.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi Christian! Would you please CMT for Tubbataha the Cursola and Glöð the Centiskorch?

#647. Christian's Keldeo
Ø
OT: GF | ID: 01016 | Hoenn (Alpha Sapphire)
Hasty - Justified
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 Atk
Hydro Pump | Scald | Sacred Sword | Stone Edge
I think i'd like this little keldeo right here. I won't be able to do it today, but if you PM me i can tell you my friend code and what time i'll be availible at.
(And if possible, can you name it Skip?)

#719. Christian's “Rania” (
)
Ø
OT: 올스타 | ID: 08136 | Hoenn (Alpha Sapphire)
Modest - Clear Body
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 Def
Moonblast | Power Gem | Psychic | Earth Power
If it's alright, i also wouldn't mind Rania the Diancie.

Thanks in advance!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi Christian! Would you please CMT for Tubbataha the Cursola and Glöð the Centiskorch?
Hello Tate! I would be interested in these two Pokémon, nicknamed if possible. I can also name both Tubbataha and Glöð back to their original names: Cursola and Centiskorch, if wanted.

#387 Turtwig (♂) Nicknamed Tu’i Malila
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Wide Guard, Seed Bomb, Superpower
OT: Tate 957352

#390 Chimchar (♂) Nicknamed Suke
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Power-Up Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out

I think i'd like this little keldeo right here. I won't be able to do it today, but if you PM me i can tell you my friend code and what time i'll be availible at.
(And if possible, can you name it Skip?)

If it's alright, i also wouldn't mind Rania the Diancie.

Thanks in advance!
Hello, welcome to Smogon ~ Please read the rules before posting, I think you might have mistaken this thread for a Giveaway?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello Tate! I would be interested in these two Pokémon, nicknamed if possible. I can also name both Tubbataha and Glöð back to their original names: Cursola and Centiskorch, if wanted.

#387 Turtwig (♂) Nicknamed Tu’i Malila
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Wide Guard, Seed Bomb, Superpower

#390 Chimchar (♂) Nicknamed Suke
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Power-Up Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out
That all sounds great! I'll message you on Discord to set a time to trade. And instead of reverting Centiskorch to its original name, would you please nickname it "Centichoro" for me instead? I like Tubbataha the way it is :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ciao, Christian!
Come stai, fratello?

I wanted to welcome the opportunity to ask you if you could CMT for your Calm Softboiled Clefable named "Felicia".
I pretty much got all of the viable Clefable variants, except for Calm, and I wanted to change this for the better.

Let me know what you think!

Edit: I would be interested in receiving a copy in Generation 7, that way I will be able to keep a copy there before I move the original one to Generation 8 for the two additional ribbons.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Ciao, Christian!
Come stai, fratello?

I wanted to welcome the opportunity to ask you if you could CMT for your Calm Softboiled Clefable named "Felicia".
I pretty much got all of the viable Clefable variants, except for Calm, and I wanted to change this for the better.

Let me know what you think!

Edit: I would be interested in receiving a copy in Generation 7, that way I will be able to keep a copy there before I move the original one to Generation 8 for the two additional ribbons.
Greetings fratello, tutto bene :)
If possible, I would like to request "Goliath" in exchange for "Felicia".

I will contact you on Discord to arrange our trade!

Hi,

By any chance, can I interest you in anything against your shiny adamant Grimmsnarl / timid infiltrator Dragapult,

Please CMT,

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi,

By any chance, can I interest you in anything against your shiny adamant Grimmsnarl / timid infiltrator Dragapult,

Please CMT,

Hello! I would be interested in your nicknamed Vulpix (I would like it on Gen 7 as I’m going to fully ribbon it before I transfer it onto SS); I’m willing to trade both of the Pokémon you have requested for it to help you get started on Gen 8 ;)

Hi !

That would be very generous of you.

I noticed a problem though, my master sheet had a mistake regarding the nickname occuring on several pokemon including vulpix, in fact vulpix has no nickname, I hope it's not a major issue : / and sorry for the inconvenience.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi !

That would be very generous of you.

I noticed a problem though, my master sheet had a mistake regarding the nickname occuring on several pokemon including vulpix, in fact vulpix has no nickname, I hope it's not a major issue : / and sorry for the inconvenience.
It is completely fine by me - I can choose a nickname myself when the Pokémon is transferred on Gen 8 anyway. :) I'll send you a PM sometime tomorrow to arrange our trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)