୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Snoop :]
I basically had to pick dragonite since it has been my avatar for quite a while now :P Such an awesome pokemon. It has saved me a lot of games.
Sooo majestic, just look at it.

I agree, I fell in love with it back when I was a young kid and watched how fast it was delivering mail in the first pokemon movie, it amazed my how fast it was. I didn't know its name until I battled my friend who had one trained in his Leaf Green version back in gen 3.

Hope you enjoy the Charmander, and stay tuned for the next shiny giveaway! I seriously have to make these questions harder, you guys are getting the answers correct too quick :P

Hi! If you have time, could you breed me a female Unnerve Aerodactyl? IVs don't matter as I just need a parent, but egg moves would be useful.

I can donate a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Dusk Ball Water Absorb Cacnea with egg moves Switcheroo / Rototiller / Seed Bomb in exchange. I only have a spare male at the moment (the female is on my team), but it shouldn't take me long to get another female.

My FC is 4811-6964-2701, and my in-game name is Vit.

Hi! If you have time, could you breed me a female Unnerve Aerodactyl? IVs don't matter as I just need a parent, but egg moves would be useful.

I can donate a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Dusk Ball Water Absorb Cacnea with egg moves Switcheroo / Rototiller / Seed Bomb in exchange. I only have a spare male at the moment (the female is on my team), but it shouldn't take me long to get another female.

My FC is 4811-6964-2701, and my in-game name is Vit.
I have some available right now, but I'm breeding something up for another trade. I'll add you and send it over once I'm done, sound good? That male is more than fine, I'll get a female to pass the ball down.

Hey, this thread is awesome!
I'm interested in a female dive ball totodile if it isn't too much trouble, but the IV's don't really matter. I can breed for those myself. :)
(I might come back next week for that moon ball ponyta. That looks so cool!)

I have some female pokemon in non-standard balls in my thread. I'm not sure what to offer for donation...Friend ball heracross? Luxury ball dratini? Luxury ball cyndaquil?

Are there any of the pokemon I mentioned above you would like for the thread? :) I also have female luxury ball eevee, though none with HA at the moment...
I'm only really looking for new things that I could add to the list, but I have all of those already. Thanks for your consideration though :]

I'll trade both of you once I'm done with this battle.

I'm going to try to breed a shiny totodile from this, so I'll definitely have some extra flawless ones by the time I get it. It's okay if I put some of those in my thread, right?(Not the shiny one)

The Aerodactul below would be great for my VGC battles. Would it be possible to obtain one of them? ^^

Name: Aerodactyl
Nature: Jolly
Available abilities: Unnerve
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard

Heyo Snoop :D
I understand that I can only adopt one poke at I time. But I'm really interested in:
Cleffa/Clefairy - Dream Ball - Unaware
Gible - Dream Ball - Rough Skin
Whismer - Dream Ball - Rattled (if you have this, its not listed in the available abilities)
Maybe we can work out a trade or something?
CMT?
Cheers :)

The Aerodactul below would be great for my VGC battles. Would it be possible to obtain one of them? ^^

Name: Aerodactyl
Nature: Jolly
Available abilities: Unnerve
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard
Sure, I have some available right now if you can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)