¿Que pasa? Parte dos (4/01/08)

and I may start working on a small section towards Grass Knot / Low Kick. As it seems like it would be a good reference for people to turn to once in a while.
Phuquoph made a good one on Grass Knot with type effectiveness and all but I think it got purged.

I've got a copy of it in a text file. Needs updating though, it still has the Japanese names in (Kabarudon is heavy!).

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Shiv and I have been talking extensively about what tutor portion of the site should be... and it's shaping up nicely.

G80 also submitted to me the the front page of the Tournaments section and I'll have that up soon. :)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i read dis mother duck

getting back into the groove of school, for these last two months I dont want to bite off more than I can chew though, so we shall see. I will be on irc less I imagine at the very least.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Read, but currently in the process of moving so that keeps my extremely busy in my free time from school, so my activity for the next 3 or so weeks won't be very high. (I will get the Belly Drum article completed in due time however)

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, in echoing the sentiments of the last few, you know I'm always good for some hardcore editing and language manipulation, but I am completely swamped for the next couple of weeks.

If you want me to take a look at something, though, I can. Just, not too much!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Read. I would like to start doing HTMLizing in a week or two once my school term is over.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Those who replied that they are busy - I understand. I have a bunch of stuff these two weeks :(

read.

I'm working on an ADV article and another Article atm. I can HTMLize both of these when I'm through with them.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
alright, the /tutor/ and /tournaments/ section are pretty much done (the basics). will edit and finalize soon.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i read this a while ago but didn't post!

if somebody needs help with something let me know. aka someone give me something to do.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Shiv has done a great job implementing the concepts that we've talked about. We just need to fix the nav on the home page to make sure that the Tutor/Apprentice link goes to the Smogon Apprentice Program page instead of tournaments... but I think that is something chaos has to do.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Read. I'll be extremely busy over the next week (papers, projects, etc.), but after that, I'll be available just about anytime.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Read. My exams have started and they end on April 19th. I also need to find another place to live soon, but these things should be the last impediment to my participation for awhile. I'll have a couple weeks off after that, and then I start another school term, although I've decided to spread out the rest of my degree over an extra term, so fewer classes will make it easier for me to find time.

This doesn't really relate to the OP directly because you know Competitor is the only Smogon work I generally do, but seeing as everyone else is chiming in with their status, I figured I'd post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)