Tournaments [£70 Prize Pool!] RBY Kanto Expansion Pak Kick-Off (Won by Amaranth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to take a moment and let it be known I may need an extension on my battle with Ron. I am in the process of moving into a new apartment and the wifi doesn't move from the old place to the new on until Sunday the 7th. It might cause a few complications for me. Essentially tomorrow, all of my stuff is being moved into the new apartment, and I didn't know beforehand what the date of the exact move would be, so I tried to give my internet provider some room to shift the wifi. Sorry for any inconvenience. I should still be able to monitor my smogon forum related stuff via my phone, but battling and doing other online things isn't much of an option for a couple days to come.

Attachments

Well my opponent resigned. So instead I'll take the W.
I just want to take a moment and let it be known I may need an extension on my battle with Ron. I am in the process of moving into a new apartment and the wifi doesn't move from the old place to the new on until Sunday the 7th. It might cause a few complications for me. Essentially tomorrow, all of my stuff is being moved into the new apartment, and I didn't know beforehand what the date of the exact move would be, so I tried to give my internet provider some room to shift the wifi. Sorry for any inconvenience. I should still be able to monitor my smogon forum related stuff via my phone, but battling and doing other online things isn't much of an option for a couple days to come.

Attachments

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Amaranth and Revenge Killer are the two 4-0s. They will play one final match to determine who wins and gets £40 while the loser will receive £20.

HSOWA, earl, Frrf, Quarante8, 447323a, phoopes, Fivell, txitxas, and halaman95 are the nine 3-1s who will be playing for 3rd and £10. phoopes has offered to drop out so the remaining 8 players will battle in a three round "playoffs" to determine who wins the £10.

Matchups:

4-0 - Playing for 1st/2nd

Amaranth vs Revenge Killer

3-1 - Playing for 3rd (Round 1 of 3)
txitxas  vs  Fivell
earl  vs  447323a
Quarante8  vs  HSOWA
Frrf  vs  halaman95

Deadline: Sunday August 14th at 9:00 PM GMT-4. Replays are required.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)