Tournaments [£70 Prize Pool!] RBY Kanto Expansion Pak Kick-Off (Won by Amaranth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Time for Round 3! Good stuff so far!

2-0 (vs 1-0 in r2)
(Winner of pac v Akeras) v Revenge Killer
Amaranth v Bhalal

2-0 (vs 0-1 in r2)
earl v Fluore (randomly selected from the 1-1 (vs 1-0 in r2) group due to dropouts)
HSOWA v Enigami

1-1 (vs 1-0 in r2)
Frrf
v iKiQ
Quarante8 v toytean
martinvtran v Fivell
447323a v (Loser of pac v Akeras)
phoopes v HRCassetteTape

1-1 (vs 0-1 in r2)
MultiPokemon v Megachiroptera
King Billu
v ViZar (drop)
halaman95 v LTG
GH0 v txitxas
Haail v Josepharas1

0-2 (vs 1-0 in r2)
ausma v Complicating
Mr.Bossaru v Ema Skye

0-2 (vs 0-1 in r2)
Gekokeso
v Ron

--

Decisions;
King Billu v Hexcode - Act win given to Hexcode
earl v ausma - Coinflip, earl wins
Mr.Bossaru v Enigami - Coinflip, Enigami wins
pac vs Akeras - Extension until the end of this Wednesday GMT+1
toytean v Bhalal - Act win given to Bhalal

Deadline is 1st August, GMT+1!

Last edited:

Enigami

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcher
Mr.Bossaru and I were in contact via DMs, and I gave Mr.Bossaru the win. I missed my first scheduled time on Friday due to another tournament match that could only be played at the time we had scheduled, and on Sunday I just couldn't get motivated to play. Mr.Bossaru didn't claim activity but probably should get an activity win.
1658762641291.png

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Mr.Bossaru and I were in contact via DMs, and I gave Mr.Bossaru the win. I missed my first scheduled time on Friday due to another tournament match that could only be played at the time we had scheduled, and on Sunday I just couldn't get motivated to play. Mr.Bossaru didn't claim activity but probably should get an activity win.
View attachment 442478
After some discussion, with how this would effect the bracket(4 matchups would shift), and since this wasn't reported until the week was posted, and because this is just an act win. The coin flip will stand for the matchups, but in standings Bossaru and you will both be 1-1

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
View attachment 442478
thought I did ;c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)