FlamingVictini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Nice team you've used in SPL, i hope you don't mind that i've stolen it because i really love Primarina and wanted to try it and Sharpedo seems a nice cleaner with Spikes support, i've used it for some games and it had some fair success in the ladder and in room tours. But could you please explain me Special Scarf Pheromosa a bit better?
    ericaroselia
    ericaroselia
    yeah seems like it, phero is an amazing poke and if you put her, it was for a reason but while we are at it, what do you think of scarfed nihilego in general
    ericaroselia
    ericaroselia
    another random question but do you think that manaphy fares well in this meta?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    nihi is good but requires some support, haven't tried mana tbh
    I usually have school during your time except like early more which would be around 1pm your time
    TS Ishy
    TS Ishy
    For sure lol I'm around all the time on weekends just tell me the day and the time
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey so Saturday is probably fine, is my evening fine for you? Again i'm not sure what your timezone so I have no clue if that will be like the middle of the night or something for you, so let me know.
    TS Ishy
    TS Ishy
    Yes that sounds fine I'll be around all day Saturday and Sunday
    Can we Try to play Friday for OST?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Give me the time range that works for you on monday
    TS Ishy
    TS Ishy
    Can we do it like 10 your time ? I don't think I'll be doing anything
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    uh regardless of whether you mean AM or PM, that likely won't be possible, and definitely just isn't a time I'd like to play at. Can we go for a midday/evening time range?
    wanna play on sunday 4 or 5pm est :o
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    ok, well if that happens lmk when you will be getting home. Otherwise hope to see you around that time n_n
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Yo man idk when u will be here but between u needing to get home and me needing to finish some stuff before I have to leave for something at 4, do you think it would be better to play at 7 or a bit later (when I get back home)?
    Posho
    Posho
    I'm ready
    spl week 3 - not sure i can make weekend times so really any weekday after like 4-5pm is fine as well as any single hour of friday, jus lmk what works for you
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey, I have a lot of exams this week so I don't think i will be able to play before the weekend. I will be available most of the time after noon on both Saturday and Sunday so if you can try to make time during then it would be optimal since I wont have time to prepare or play before then.
    ABR
    ABR
    agreed on sat 2pm
    FlamingVictini
    Hey FV, I legit love what you did with the Zard Y + Koko team you made for Joey. I've been running the exact same team for a long time and wasn't sure how to beef it up, but you made it happen! Big fan!
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    I actually didn't make that one. Awk silence. I think its Snowy's build.
    MegaZard29
    MegaZard29
    Ah, okay. Still, big fan!
    When can u play for ru playoffs?
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Yh that works
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Where can i find u?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey i'll be on main as FlamingVictini. If you don't mind though, something came up which I'd like to prioritize over this, i'm fine with playing any time tomorrow that's after noon and not when I have my spl game (3 pm est), if that's doable for you.
    Hi, we got paired for Top Down Knock Down Tour. Let me know when do you wanna play, I'm GMT -2
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    I'm GMT-5, sometime next week or weekend works best for me. General availability during the week is tuesday/thurs after 5 pm gmt-5 but subject to change, and otherwise afternoon/evening of weekends.
    Askov
    Askov
    well, we could try to play tuesday around 6pm your time, is that fine for you?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Yup that sounds fine
    when would you like to play for ssnl? I'm gmt -3
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Oh I was wondering why you were were saying you were online so early, before the time we scheduled. I should be online then yeah
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Well it depends if you're back in an hour I should still be on, but probably not in 2 hours
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey man I have to go rn :/ I hope to come back on later in the night in a few hours so if theres any chance you're also on we should play, otherwise i'll just take the win
    Is it alright if I use that Skarmory+Mimikyu HO team that Joey used in his live? It looks like a really fun team to try. I'm asking because I never really use other people's teams (I build my own) and I'm not trying to steal someone's team without their consent. Love your content btw keep it up
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Yeah sure go ahead, if you're talking about the one i'm thinking of rozes' actually built it originally and idt he minds.
    when are you available ? For VGC tournoi 2017. SD name : Cloudlh
    I from France (GTM+1)
    FV saw your collab live yesterday with Joey which brought to your channel. The team was very fun to watch and the type of build that requires alot of thought into gameplan which I enjoy. Do you happen to have any other prebank teams that meet this mold or prebank teams in general? I'd like to mixup and not use HO time and time :p
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Oh nah I haven't really built any pre-bank stuff other than for joey, glad you liked the team though :D
    AzureRaptor
    AzureRaptor
    np :)
    Hey, I'm available only today and after Sunday for our ssnl match, when do you wanna play ?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Well it seems you aren't online, if you can please tell me all of *your* availabilities today and tomorrow I will ensure we can get this series done.
    col49
    col49
    he's on smogtours right now
    Pepeduce
    Pepeduce
    Yeah I'm here sorry I didn't see your message but I was on main & stours, I'm available now until 1am my time I guess maybe 2am and tomorrow all time
    gmt -5, i am free everyday but sunday
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey sry had an exhausting day yday and forgot to respond. Today is preferable for me, when will you be online?
    Christo
    Christo
    ill be online right now. I will be online for a couple hours only though
    hey when do u wanna play for ssnl? gmt +2.
    also in case there is more than 1 set, do u wanna play them all at once or separate?
    (answer the first q depending on 2nd q though)
    How do you feel about replacing Kabutops with Qwilfish on standard rain teams in SM? Not being walled by Bulu, Fini, or Venu seems good.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    The idea is that kabutops can weaken one for kingdra, or the other way around. Stone Edge missing does hurt though. Maybe ludicolo might work better over kabu. Definitely use low kick though if you keep kabu
    Jahordon
    Thanks for the advice. Do you have any replays of you playing rain that I could study?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    uh none that I could easily link you too, and all of them would be from oras.
    hey dude, when do you want to play for ltpl? I'm GMT -6 and can do every day after 3-4 PM my time, can also play a lot earlier during weekends if needed
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    alright, lets just reschedule for friday then. What times will work for you?
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    o I guess I missed this somehow, around 4 PM my time would be ideal since that's when I'm free the most during the day
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    aight, sounds fine. I have to head out at 6 again today but 4 should work fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…