Balto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u wanna play for the rby tour? u can catch me on discord or smogtours when im on
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Xian was subbed in for balto.
    Hi, we are paired for mono snnl r1 game. what time is good for u? My timezone is 4+ gmt.
    We need to play for the Mono team tour and I'd rather not play over the weekend for obvious reasons. I'm in GMT and I can play anytime tomorrow, is that fine for you?
    Balto
    Balto
    uh sure im on for most of today but im working tonight so we have to play soon
    hello mono thing when fight -8
    Balto
    Balto
    -6, tonight, pm my time if it works. if not give me a time ur avail
    MZ
    MZ
    I can do tonight I'll just have to make a more gen seveney team first
    Balto
    Balto
    ok cool
    We play for the World's Longest OU tournament. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Balto
    Balto
    weekend nights will work. im gmt-5
    Hi Balto, I'm sorry for the late contact but we are paired together to battle each other in the monotype battle royal so can the battle start at 6th of August 8:00 am AEST? I can also do 7th of August 8:00 am AEST.
    P.S. You can find me the normal Pokemon Showdown site in the monotype room.
    Balto
    Balto
    we'll have to do the 7th(working later tonight & i believe its saturday there rn)
    Fates In Arms
    7th of August 8:00 am AEST then?
    Balto
    Balto
    Yup that works
    hi, we're paired for RU seasonal. I'm EST and you can find me in the LC and NU rooms :)

I'll be busy these next couple days so if you don't spot me, sorry. I'll for sure be active enough to get battles by the 24th though
    Balto
    Balto
    hi(sorry about late reply) free earlier in the day all week & i'm gmt -5
    Hey, the thread isn't up yet, but when would you want to play for ssnl? I'm busy next week + Saturday, so would sometime tomorrow or Thursday be fine? CST (-6)
    Balto
    Balto
    thursday is good my man. im an hour behind you so how about 1 pm my time?
    SirSkit
    SirSkit
    Sounds good
    hi, we play for pspl, i'm gmt+2 and can play wednesday/thursday/friday at most times and sat afternoon. what works best for you?
    Balto
    Balto
    we have a p large time difference. are you available 7 pm your time thursday?
    smilzo
    smilzo
    yea thats fine c: see you then
    We play for OU in pspl, i'm the substitute for crestfall. I am free right now for an hour or two, and around 10pm EST - 2AM EST
    Hey man we're paired for WCOP. I'm GMT-4, and I'd like to play before June 25th because that's when I go on vacation.
    Balto
    Balto
    gmt -6, free pretty much all week besides tuesday & friday
    Im GMT+2 and were paired for RU Seasonal. When do you wanna play?
    Balto
    Balto
    can you play at all today?(if not i understand on short notice) otherwise we can schedule sometime this week
    Memento Ein
    Memento Ein
    okay chall memento ein
    We're paired for RU seasonal. I can play on weekdays after 6 PM EST, and this Sunday I'll be on a lot of the day. No time on Saturday most likely though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…