TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! SS GC, GMT+2 what times work the best? :]
    TPP
    TPP
    Hi, would my Friday morning from 10 AM - 3 PM work for you? I can do anytime in that time range
    TPP
    TPP
    I can also do anytime on Saturday
    Astrø
    Astrø
    What timezone are you? Friday sounds good but I just need to figure it out
    hi we play for stours -7, could we do thurs or fri sometime?
    TPP
    TPP
    Hi, does Thursday around 5 or 6 PM GMT-5 work for you? I have something around 8:30 that night, and then Friday I can do from 10 AM - 3 PM, and then 5:30 PM onwards.
    maki
    maki
    thursday 5 pm gmt -5 sounds good
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, see you then
    Nu open im +2,when can you play? Ideally would be in weekends
    TPP
    TPP
    I have another game at 5 PM on Thursday, but maybe we could try my 5 PM on Saturday for NU and then my 6 PM on Sunday for PU? I'm free all day Saturday and Sunday
    Ina fable
    Ina fable
    No,sorry get this confusing, the first times works,5pm+2 Thursday and 5 pm Sunday +2
    TPP
    TPP
    Those 2 days sound good to me, see you then
    Hi, we play for WCOP, i am gmt -4. Can we play on the second weekend? June 8th or 9th? My preferred times are between 8 AM and 11:30 AM GMT-4, but can be flexible if need be
    TPP
    TPP
    Could we do Saturday June 8th around your 11 AM or a little after that? I should be free all day that Saturday from your 11 AM onwards.
    freezai
    freezai
    Saturday June 8th 11 AM -4 sounds great, see you then
    TPP
    TPP
    Sweet, see you then
    hey, one hit wonder
    TPP
    TPP
    Wanna play now or within a few hours? I'm GMT-5 and free the rest of the day
    Tarre25
    Tarre25
    On as tarre25
    yo ss ou seasonal gmt -4 pref weekends. lmk what works best for ya
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll go for 2 PM after all. See you in about 40 minutes
    Slip
    Slip
    no prob im on main and stours whenever you are ready
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll get on main in about 5-10 minutes
    Hi, noticed that we got matched for round 2 of ou spring seasonal, what's ur timezone and when are you available? I'm GMT-7 and mostly available around afternoons/evenings (my time)
    mrsuslawl
    Sry, have some last minute hw to do, so can’t do tonight. Just to clarify, tomorrow works, right?
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be a little blunt and tell you that you're not supposed to leave mid-series for multiple hours because doing so is the equivalent of forfeiting the series. You could've at least let me confirm if I was okay with it and picked out a time instead of leaving for 4 hours without saying anything. I'm entitled to an activity win and think I might just take it at this point. Sorry.
    mrsuslawl
    Rip, that's fine. Learned the hard way, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…