Cr1ptic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi axpl i finished my sets so we can go rn if you want, if not i'm available during the day -3 and during the weekends
    Cr1ptic
    Cr1ptic
    u available during the night on the course of the week?
    bern
    bern
    no, i have school during the night, i'm only free on weekend nights.
    Hello, we play for LGPE VGC, I live GMT +9, my preferences are any time from 7:00PM-Midnight on Wednesday, and all day Saturday or Sunday, let me know what works best for you!
    Samu77
    Samu77
    I did not say I'd be on until Midnight, I said I was free before it, we scheduled a time for 7:00 PM and missed it. I have made plans for the Weekend since our match was supposed to be played yesterday. You missed the time commitment with another player, be an adult and own up to your mistake and take the loss
    Cr1ptic
    Cr1ptic
    samu77 I did say I'd be on around 7pm-midnight and even so how am I to assume u suddenly got plans on the weekend with no mention of it. Thats uncalled for but fine we'll let the judges decide...
    Cr1ptic
    Cr1ptic
    check, tomorrow around 7pm - midnight(your time) I'll be on. If u cant make it then Sunday I should be free, depending on which time you'd like to battle... But that all depends on if u still wanna challenge or not
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…