Trade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, so see you today 11 pm +2
    Trade
    Trade
    might need to change the time if thats ok with you. im +10, so I can actually do your afternoons better. Are you free to do fri/sat/sun your afternoons?
    Hi there, we're matched for RBY GC. My timezone is GMT-4 and I'm available between 5 PM and 1 AM my time. When are you available to play?
    Trade
    Trade
    im +10, we can do your sat 12:20am?
    NVentous
    NVentous
    Saturday this week? If so, sounds good, see you then.
    uu open , +2 prefer my evenings if possible
    Trade
    Trade
    im +10, im only free your evenings rn otherwise i have a normal sleep sched. I can rn or afternoon until 3pm your time every other day
    ss global when, gmt-4
    Trade
    Trade
    Hey! Would you be intereste din playing now? Otherwise im free in 2 weeks. Will be gone this week
    Mister McLovin
    Mister McLovin
    ooo saw this too late, i am available today, just hmu when ready (mister mclovin on main)
    hey when blt im -4 would prefer my afternoons/evenings if possible
    Trade
    Trade
    super unfree this week but I could possibly do 11pm -4?
    temp
    temp
    that works, is saturday 11pm-4 good?
    trade mi amigo we play lc open i am -7

11am-7 sunday?
    Trade
    Trade
    Hey!! Yeah I can maybe do 7pm your time Sunday. Can you do any later?
    Baloor
    Baloor
    time discussed on discord

7pm-7 sunday
    Trade
    Trade
    confirmed
    hey when would you like to play for bw gc? i'm +2 and would rather play between my 3-7pm if at all possible
    we got two weeks btw
    Trade
    Trade
    im down to play now if you are. I'd prefer to get it out of the way early tbh. I'm +10 otherwise and am generally freer this week in the evenings and not so free next.
    Hiro'
    Hiro'
    sure i can play now
    Trade
    Trade
    what are you on as and where? :O
    hey when do you want to play for dpp ubers cup? I'm gmt+3
    Trade
    Trade
    im +10,. i can play my nights like 7-11pm
    Hey we got gen 7 random battles. Gmt -4, only available on Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday
    Trade
    Trade
    ive asked for an ext, ive also contacted u on disc might be able to make it later in the night for you. Otherwise we can find something
    lemonademaker
    lemonademaker
    thats fine, hope everything's good. basically free all day Monday past my 1pm
    Trade
    Trade
    Hey! thanks for that. Im free now if you wanna play otherwise ill contact you
    Hey we have to play for rbywcop, I'm gmt +2, when do you want to play? I can play along the week more or less around my 8:30 pm, but I can play too at my 4pm if you prefer earlier
    Hello, am your opponent for the SS no boots tour, when would you be available? I am UTC -3
    Trade
    Trade
    take the win pls
    Bw Ubers open when? Im gmt-3
    Trade
    Trade
    Yo im +11, we can play on the weekend but since we're 14 hours apart, I can do my late nights or your evenings. What works best?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    well Im mostly online my afternoons and nights, but we can try, add me discord as jhonx so we can find ourselves easier
    Trade
    Trade
    hey i added you on disc btw
    hi when would u like to play for adv lc, I'm-5 and can do after 6pm my time weekdays if that works for u
    reggg
    reggg
    scheduled on discord for 10pm -5 Friday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…