1800saber
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we play for R2 osdt. When's good for you? typically free afternoons and evenings gmt-5
    1800saber
    1800saber
    Hello! Would you be able to do sometime this weekend? I’m gmt -5 too :)
    I would be available whenever works best for you on the weekend too!
    If you’d like, feel free to add me on discord, I’d be quicker to respond there :)
    Discord: saber017
    I think we play in ubers uu r2, im not sure if u got the activity win or not but the thread doesnt say who won and the other guy hasnt posted anything so im guessing we play eachother. I can't do this weekend but am free for the rest of the week, I'm CST lmk when works best for you
    1800saber
    1800saber
    Hey!! Yea I guess so lol, as for my availability, I’ve got exams this week so I might be a little busy throughout the day but maybe I could do Friday maybe at night if that works ok with you? I’m EST -5. Feel free to add or message me on discord, and we can discuss time and stuff further there too! (I’d be a little quicker at responding there)
    Discord: saber017
    bronzo
    bronzo
    Just added you on discord, friday night works
    ubers uu extend to monday/tuesday 1-11pm -5 is a general range but i can have a better definitive when schedule comes out, what days best work for u. can also go tomorrow
    Hi adv ubers, I'm gmt+9 japan, when play?
    1800saber
    1800saber
    Also, just wanted to confirm what the format is. So I know it's ADV Ubers, but for creating my team, is the format under past gens and then gen3 ubers?
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Cool, I sent you a request on discord now
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Gen 3 Ubers yes
    Uhhhh I responded regarding my availability but it seems like you didn't follow up. You able to tell me your availability for our ADV DOU battle?
    1800saber
    1800saber
    Hey of course! I’m so sorry. I should be available weekdays after 8 and on weekends all day! My timezone is -4 EST
    Your opponent for adv dou open. Timezone gmt-4 what are the chances we could play Wednesday day night my time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…