BeeOrSomething
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, hows going?
    Can you delete my sign up for rby global championship, thanks you in advance
    BeeOrSomething
    BeeOrSomething
    learn 2 read
    第二十五夜
    第二十五夜
    that’s not nice, on a personal note I gotta say it is very disappointing to me that you stick with my trolling like this. You used to be a very positive contributor to discussion and someone I liked chatting with in the GSC server and such. Now you just help in spreading negativity and trolling snd I don’t know why you changed
    BeeOrSomething
    BeeOrSomething
    yeah ofc I stick with your trolling :pampu:
    On a personal note I gotta say it is very disappointing to me that you stick with my trolling like this. You used to be a very positive contributor to discussion and someone I liked chatting with in the GSC server and such. Now you just help in spreading negativity and trolling snd I don’t know why you changed
    Acetylaldehyde
    Acetylaldehyde
    On a personal note I gotta say it is very disappointing to me that you stick with my trolling like this. You used to be a very positive contributor to discussion and someone I liked chatting with in the GSC server and such. Now you just help in spreading negativity and trolling snd I don’t know why you changed
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    TheRealEGR
    TheRealEGR
    playing for OU, GMT 0 and mostly free in my evening except Fri/Sat when is best?
    BeeOrSomething
    BeeOrSomething
    If you finish by that time, there’s a chance I can do an hour later. I could also do 5 or maybe 6 pm +0 if it’s not too early for you
    YBW
    YBW
    Yeah 6pm 0 works out better thx, cya then chief
    BeeOrSomething
    BeeOrSomething
    alright cya then
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    well we meet again for rby zu :O
    still +0, free from 5pm most weekdays, on saturday free from 1pm, and on sunday free all day
    Hey there, we're matched for the RBY ZU tour. My time zone's GMT+1 and I'm best available between 3PM and 9PM daily, what about you?
    BeeOrSomething
    BeeOrSomething
    GMT-5, free after 11:30 AM my time every day, don’t want to do today but you can pick date
    BeeOrSomething
    BeeOrSomething
    How about Friday at 6 PM +1
    LuciShrimp
    LuciShrimp
    Oh, sorry for not replying sooner, I had a very BusyTM day. 6PM on Friday sounds good to me :sphearical:

(My Smogon username's the same as here, just shoot me a message on there when we're up)
    rby players will play this spl and realize bo1 is better anyway
    we wont have this conversation next year
    BeeOrSomething
    BeeOrSomething
    rby players will play this spl and realize bo1 is better anyway
    we wont have this conversation next year
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…