Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BSS, I am -7. I am available after 5 pm tomorrow and most of Sunday
    dex
    dex
    I am sorry you feel that I tried to fish for this outcome, though! It was by no means my intention, and since you provided the time, I thought it was a normal time for you as well. I am trying to gain more experience in the BSS metagame, as I am new to this scene. However, I also value my own time. Perhaps we may play each other in the future!
    Medeia
    Medeia
    It's fine, i should have been more clear about the timeframe since my early morning was the only option i'd be free that was left (sunday free times were already booked with other tour matches) was just annoyed cause you replied on thursday and i couldn't message you on your profile to play earlier this week. But oh well what's done is done.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    *and chances were high i'd sleep a bit longer
    Hi! Gmt-5 for dpp ou, when?
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    yeah mb for that, im a firefighter and got a call which i never know how much time it will take, fortunately it was nothing major. if by any chance you would like to play g3 lmk im free all sunday. if not then its totally fine and gl in rest
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ah okay, could you play in a hour if possible? Otherwise it's getting too late for me
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    sure i can play rn and for the rest of the night, im on main
    Hi we're paired for ADV, I'm +0. Can do Wed 7-11am, Tue 10am-9pm, Thu/Fri 11am, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Thursday 11am your time works
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Cool, see you Thu.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    On as Banb4doro when you're ready.
    yo we play for ag open. when do you wanna try to get this done. im -5
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can you play today 6.30pm your time?
    sleid
    sleid
    I’ll be out at a dinner this evening. Would prefer early tomorrow if possible. I don’t think I have availability with our timezone difference besides that. Might have to ask to extend if tomorrow my morning doesn’t work
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Sorry for late answer, my day-night rhythm and time management is a total mess these days. Would it be possible for you to play in 4 hours from now?
    nfe open am +1 can play sunday anytime and saturday evening
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can we play on saturday evening then? I'm already packed with sunday matches
    Irella
    ok will be on prob
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Are you now on by any chance? We kinda both forgot about yesterday. I'm on showdown as Medeiaa
    hi, i forgot to contact you before but any chance you could play pu seasonal today? otherwise im free on sunday after 3pm -3
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Oh right, can we play on tuesday 7pm your time then?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    Yea that works
    LpZ
    LpZ
    just gonna take a shower and ill be good to go, im on main and stours as LpZ IV and when im back i accept the chal
    hi when do u wna play for rby pu? im -5 and can do thursday / friday morning my time. weekend is gna be a little hard depending on the time
    hey we play for nu ssnl, im -5 and would prefer to play during the week
    Medeia
    Medeia
    okay then lets play a hour later
    avarice
    avarice
    on stours as easier said
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah sorry, i suddenly slept for 4 hours after coming back from evening school and just got up now.... My day-sleep rhythm is too much of a mess these days.
    Hi Rby Pu, I’m GMT 0, would prefer to do Thurs - Fri 7-10pm my time, feel free to suggest alternative if that doesn’t work.
    Hey, when would you like to play seasonal finals? I'm GMT +0 and could play Wednesday or Thursday. The weekend would be a little tricky for me but let me know what days suit you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…