SMB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, OSDT. I'm -4 and can play any week day after 5pm my time. I'm free anytime Saturday but would prefer to avoid playing Sunday if possible.
    SMB
    SMB
    Saturday 8pm +2?
    bagel
    bagel
    Sounds good, see you then
    hello, odst opponent gmt +10 and prefer weekends, roughly 9-9 for availability.
    SMB
    SMB
    hi does sunday at 11am +2 work then? should be 7pm your time if i did the maths right
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    that should be fine then, 8 hours diff so seems to check out
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    rightio, floating on ps as this account name
    no johns sometime your evening / my afternoon (gmt-4) sunday?
    SMB
    SMB
    Sure would 6:30 pm +2 work?
    zee
    zee
    sounds good
    DLT, +7, im pretty free after wednesday so just lmk when. Tried contacting with discord but seems like you didnt see
    Hey, we are playing for DPL. I'm GMT+10. I should be able to play most times on the weekend or on Monday morning.
    SMB
    SMB
    Hi, would Sunday 1pm +2 work? That should be 9pm your time. If it doesn't work just tell me a timeframe for Sunday on my morning - afternoon and I'll see what fits better with my schedule
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Sunday 1pm +2/9pm +10 sounds good, see you then.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm online in the doubles room, unless you want to play on tours?
    When you wanna DPL? -4 but can probably make whatever time works easiest for you on Sat or Sunday
    SMB
    SMB
    hi Sunday 6pm +2 works for you?
    Tman
    Tman
    Sure
    SMB
    SMB
    i'm online as smb whenever you're ready
    Sup. We're matched for DOU ssnl r4, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt-8 and have good flexibility Friday, Saturday or Sunday. During the workweek I can only play after 5:30pm my time.
    SMB
    SMB
    Hi, Saturday anytime before 8pm +1 should work for me, if it works for you just pick the time that you prefer
    GenOne
    GenOne
    7pm your time (10 am my time) on Saturday works well for me! Cya then?
    SMB
    SMB
    Yeah sure :blobthumbsup:
    hi, dou ssnl, I am -6 and am free any day before 1pm and after 10pm (my time).
    I do have all tomorrow (Wednesday) free any time however
    SMB
    SMB
    Sunday on my morning, like 10 am +1, would be fine for you or is it too late?
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I am a night owl actually so 3am my time is no problem for me, see you then
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    am on rn
    Hey, roa olympics when? I'm especially free Friday night, and all the weekend overall (GMT+2 btw)
    Hey SMB, we have to play for Tiebreaker in majors. I can probably make any time you give. Just say a time and I'll make it. I'm free until the 14th.
    when u wanna play for the roa Olympics thing, -4 and prefer to get this done during weekdays
    SMB
    SMB
    I will only play bo3, and I come home at that time so it would have to be at least 30 minutes later than that
    avarice
    avarice
    fine, will need after 4pm my time weekend, does Sat then work?
    SMB
    SMB
    Saturday 10pm +2 will work yeah
    Hey SMB, we're matched for ssnls this week. I'm -7 and I know you're +2, so I'm guessing weekend is probably easiest to play, but let me know your thoughts.

I'm free after 5pm on weekdays, free any reasonable time Saturday or Sunday. Wanna play Saturday morning my time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…