trace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi trace! We're paired for the Smgon VGC Draft tour, I'm at GMT +2 and am generally free evenings. I see you're 5 hours ahead of me at GMT +7? I guess then early Thursday or Friday evening (5-6pm my time) might be too late for you? I can also play this weekend if that works better for you.
    hello pspl week 1 opponent
    my availability is a bit wonky bc i dont have my full work scheduled figured out yet but i should be free throughout the week outside of Wed/Thu
    I'm EST
    trace
    trace
    Let's play on Wednesday est noon
    trace
    trace
    er oops i misread, but i can do any est noon generally
    hello, when will you be available for ndwc week 2?
    im GMT -3
    trace
    trace
    I'm gmt +7, free on Sunday
    RiloBR
    RiloBR
    Gmt +7 10:00 pm for sunday?
    trace
    trace
    Sure
    hi, im ur opp for one hit wonder. im usually available 8 pm to 2 am ist everyday, and on sunday im free 2 pm to 2 am ist. We can do anyday other than today if its good with you, just let me know one day prior.
    hello,ORAS Cup ,Im GMT+8,when do you wanna play?
    trace
    trace
    im gmt +7, free a lot of time
    hybone
    what about my 11pm today?
    hybone
    o its too late and I lost the coin flip.Good Luck!
    sv ou spring ssnl, im -4, when do u wanna play?
    trace
    trace
    weekend noon est?
    Taka
    Taka
    Sunday that time works
    You will be kissed (by a caterpie) on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    RBTT, I'm +1, when are you available ?
    trace
    trace
    +7, mostly flexible, just lmk when youre free
    Ereshkigal
    Ereshkigal
    I can do tomorrow during your evening or your afternoon.
    RBTT +1, can we play today? i'll be around for the next ~1h, or later (3+ hrs from this message)
    if today is not possible what's the earliest day you can play?
    RBTT - when can you play?

im gmt +1, can play most days after 16:00. Wednesday I can play all day.
    ost, I’m free the 31st/1st and 4th/5th from 1pm to 7pm EST
    jacob
    jacob
    Can we reschedule, got told today that I’ve gotta work tomorrow and I won’t be home and ready to play until 5/530
    trace
    trace
    yea we can do tomorrow same time
    trace
    trace
    ill be online
    Hi we're playing against each other for VGC kickoff tour, how does your availability look this week?

GMT-7 over here, fairly flexible throughout this week.
    trace
    trace
    +7, can play noon on your weekend
    Heliosan
    Heliosan
    I unfortunately am gonna be busy both days this weekend...hm, if we could go in the next four hours, that would be cool!

We can try for noon on Sunday but may be a little tough. Add and DM me on Discord, I will respond much better over there, just need to know your Discord name.
    Heliosan
    Heliosan
    Actually, I think due to how things are shaking out, you can take the admin win, I'll ping the moderator about it on the main thread.
    Hey. We're paired for the VGC kick-off tour. What is your availability? UTC+0 here, schedule is overall flexible every day as long as the time is decided beforehand.
    trace
    trace
    can do Thursday 3 pm your time if you want
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    That's cool with me. See you then!
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Hello. I'm ready here, will be on as Pyreon on showdown. Challenge me when you're ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…