Exotic64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We’re paired for BW Cup, I’m GMT -4. I can play tomorrow - Friday from 6 PM - 10 PM, Sunday from 8 PM - 11 PM. The following week I can play Monday from 8 PM - 9 PM, Tuesday and Wednesday from 6 PM - 10 PM, Saturday and Sunday at 10 AM.
    Hey, I am your opponent in gen 7 random battle tournament. My time is gmt-3, what would be the best time for you?
    Yo, we're paried for Gen 7 Random Tour, I'm GMT-7 but I'm able to work around your schedule as needed.
    Shawshank
    Shawshank
    How about Saturday at 8pm your time? If that doesn't work, any times during the night your time over the weekend should work.
    Exotic64
    Exotic64
    perfect. see you then
    Shawshank
    Shawshank
    Hey, I'm probably going to not be able to make our game, I'm dead tired and will probably fall asleep beforehand. Since it's so close to the cutoff date and I don't want to waste any of your time, you should take the win. gl further
    Gen 8 Randbats open
    I am +5.5 and can battle 2-4pm and 7-9pm everyday except Saturday
    Let me know if any time fits you
    Exotic64
    Exotic64
    We could try for 3pm your time this Friday? That would be 7:30pm for me if im not mistaken. Might be few mins late since ill be coming home from dinner outside but ill try let you know in advance
    SOM/05
    SOM/05
    works for me
    hi we got matched up for gameboy classic. im free any day 10am-10pm gmt+1
    Exotic64
    Exotic64
    hey im gmt+10. perhaps 12pm for you tomorrow? would be 9pm for me
    Milkshook
    Milkshook
    sure
    Milkshook
    Milkshook
    im online as milkshook whenever ur ready
    ss gc, when can you play? -5
    Exotic64
    Exotic64
    sorry i was able to but didnt see ur message, lets just stuck to 10pm sat ig although tmr i might be able to make it work as well. ill let u know
    Airi
    Airi
    im here if you wanna play earlier
    Exotic64
    Exotic64
    yo im ready to play now, when you are ready challenge me on PS, im on xot1c
    Hey, we play for SV OU seasonal. I'm GMT-5 and free after 6 PM on Friday, and after 10 or 11 AM on Saturday and Sunday for the rest of the day. I can also try playing around my 6:30 or 7 AM.
    Hello we're paired for SSND cup I'm GMT-7 Timezone available in the morning tomorrow, Friday after 7 my time & during the weekend. Weekend probably best. What times are you available?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…