Superhuy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we play for ORAS seasonal! i'm gmt+1 and available 6:30pm-9pm weekdays and flexible during the weekend, lmk what time works for you
    yo bro, +5 and prefer fighting on weekends at night time, id appreciate if we could schedule on cord for efficient communication
    discord: typical_bastard#1771
    Typical_bastard
    Typical_bastard
    man if u could dm me on cord we could finish this asap
    Typical_bastard
    Typical_bastard
    i have beeen waiting and ill wait for u to dm on cord or set a time at least for tomorrow, make it around night time and somewhat reasonable ty
    Typical_bastard
    Typical_bastard
    bro pls, dm me on cord or msg here and stay here for a while, this is why i dont like smogon scheduling, hella inconvenient
    natdex tour, gmt-4 wanna play Sunday night? If before Sunday I'll be gmt-5 still
    Fc
    Fc
    chall Fc on main or tours I'm on both
    Fc
    Fc
    we playing or nah? idk your username so I can't chall, If you aren't on give me a set time you can play, I gave my range
    Fc
    Fc
    aight I'm heading off, will be free tomorrow 4-7pm gmt-5 and 9-11pm gmt-5 probably w a bit of flexibility, then like I said after 9pm gmt-4 Sunday
    Hi, we have to play for ORAS GC. I'm GMT+2 and am available in the evening in general.
    Adri
    Adri
    Hi, I can play rn or like in 30 minutes. Won't be able to play later today, though, so if you can't then we'll have to play tomorrow.
    Superhuy
    Superhuy
    I was on vacation all last weekend sorry. Im pretty much free this week so tell mr when u can play
    Superhuy
    Superhuy
    Oh yikes look like i missed the deadline. Take the win from me
    LC Open round 3-C, I'm available on wednesday and friday anytime after 4 pm if that fine with you. If not, I could do weekends aswell.
    jynx112
    Hey would you be able to do it now? I'm online
    Superhuy
    Superhuy
    Im kinda busy with exams this week so take the win bud
    jynx112
    Sorry that we couldn't have our match. Thank you though, good luck with exams
    ORAS GC, -4, its better if we play next week i'm far too busy with other tour games this week.
    susciety
    susciety
    Alright so after scheduling some other tour games, your Sunday night would be better for me so ill say play at Sunday 11pm +7
    Superhuy
    Superhuy
    is it the time to play yet
    im kinda sleepy rn so if i cannot stay up just take the win
    susciety
    susciety
    mb was helping some friends with testgames, im on main as susciety chall whenever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…