btboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we play for ZU Olympiad. I'm GMT+11, prefer weekend evening/night my time; when can you play?
    btboy
    btboy
    Sorry. I’m gmt -5. Coming back from a work trip I got sick during. Does Sunday morning work for you?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Not really, I can do Sunday 2 pm my time if that works
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Other than that, I can do anytime after 5 pm - 7.30 pm and 8.30 pm to 11.30 pm my time on Sunday
    hey when ru ssnl, gmt-5 and would prefer my afternoons/evenings. later in the week is best this week if possible
    btboy
    btboy
    On a work trip currently. Let me follow up with you when I get back home Friday night. Also -5 and ideally we’d do Sunday morning sometime.
    btboy
    btboy
    Got sick and am not feeling up to playing. Take win.
    temp
    temp
    alright, get well soon bro
    When for our ZU Olympiad game aka the battle of the mid as certain community members would call. Prefer Sunday afternoon if you can GMT-5
    btboy
    btboy
    Howdy, friend. Does 12 pm gmt-6 sunday work?
    BloodAce
    BloodAce
    Sounds good
    When lcru finals? Gmt+1 can do most of my evenings, am flexible during the day from friday-sunday
    btboy
    btboy
    Does Saturday 10 AM GMT-6 work for you?
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    It does, see you then
    btboy
    btboy
    On main as btboy, challenge whenever you're ready
    Paired for lc ru tournament I'm gmt 0 when can you play?
    btboy
    btboy
    I have another game at that time. 9 AM or 10:30 AM would work, though.
    Alice Kazumi
    Alice Kazumi
    I tought I had replied my bad. I'll stay online until ~2 hours from now can you play by then?
    btboy
    btboy
    On main as btboy. Can play now. Have to get off at 2:00 pm my time though
    Hey ru trios, can you play Saturday morning -4 ?
    Pepeduce
    Pepeduce
    Does 11 am work for you ?
    btboy
    btboy
    Bit early for me, honestly. Would prefer something a little later if at all possible. Anytime between 10 AM GMT-6 and 3 PM GMT-6 would work.
    Pepeduce
    Pepeduce
    np 10AM gmt-6 works for me
    pentathlon wanna play tmr?
    rylon
    rylon
    can you play today and at what hour?
    btboy
    btboy
    I can play today from 11 AM GMT-5 onward.
    btboy
    btboy
    If you want to play today, message me on Discord (btboy). I check that more often than I check Smogon.
    btboy
    btboy
    As I light this tool, please protect me from any and all catboys, seen or unseen and light the most aligned path ahead. Please grant me safety from all catboys that attempt to hold me back from my path, my joy, my health and my purpose. So it may be.
    hayedenn
    hayedenn
    Your spells will not work against me young one, as I was the one that created them.
    Ô ténèbres plus obscures que l’obscurité elle même,
    mêlez vous à mon écarlate.
    L’heure a sonné.
    Que les lois infaillibles de ce monde se manifestent sous d’intangibles distorsions !
    Dansez, valsez, déchaînez nous !
    Répondez à mon désir et changez le flux de mon mana en une force destructrice inégalée !
    Renvoyez toute création à la poussière et émergez de l’abîme !
    Beka
    Beka
    Voici la plus puissante attaque créée par l’humanité, le sort ultime de magie offensive !
    EXPLOSION !
    btboy
    btboy
    Is everything alright at home
    Beka
    Beka
    Oui tout va bien ne t’inquiète pas
    yo, we are matched for round one of the ZU Kickoff. I can play today, tomorrow and maybe on friday (gmt -3)
    btboy
    btboy
    Yeah that works. See youthen
    btboy
    btboy
    Hey gamer, my puppy has been a brat today so I’ve fallen behind on a bunch of work dealing with her and won’t be able to make our set. Take win and gl in next.
    Jnho
    Jnho
    Damn, good luck with your dog. Have a good one
    Sm zu, im -5 and pretty free today and tmrw if not just lmk what times work for u, im usually on later at nights
    btboy
    btboy
    We scheduled for 8 PM GMT -5, which is in 20 minutes. Looks like we’re gonna have to reschedule.
    btboy
    btboy
    I can still play at the scheduled time, but if you have to go, we’ll need an extension.
    pppppp
    pppppp
    Shit i forgot ab tz changes im sorry, take the win
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…