Micoy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we're paired for HGPL, I'm +0. Can do Fri 7-11am, Tue noon-9pm, Sat 4-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Micoy
    Micoy
    Hi, +8, Weekends are the best time for me so either Sunday or Saturday should work, just let me know on Discord when you want to play (as Micoy btw)
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Ok, how about Sat 5pm +0 / Sun 1am +8?
    Micoy
    Micoy
    Sounds good, let me know on disc when youre available
    Hi, we are paired for ADV lc tour when can you play? I prefer friday/weekend for work reasons and I'm gmt 0.
    Micoy
    Micoy
    uh, i may be asleep around that time, can we push it to maybe 1 or 2am my time? you can ping me on discord when youre most available (as Micoy btw)
    Alice Kazumi
    Alice Kazumi
    Ok, it should be fine
    Alice Kazumi
    Alice Kazumi
    Idk how to message in discord when I don't have you in a server so I sent a friend request haha can you play now?
    Hello, I'm currently facing you in the RoA Spotlight Tournament: ADV Little Cup and I'm available between these times on Saturday (8:00 AM UTC - 10:00 AM UTC, 8:00 PM UTC - 9:30 PM UTC) and Sunday (9:00 AM UTC - 3:00 PM UTC).
    Micoy
    Micoy
    Hi, +8, what time do you want on weekends
    mystery box when can you play +2
    Micoy
    Micoy
    Hi, GMT +8, prefer to play on weekends
    Dorron
    Dorron
    sunday your 10pm?
    Micoy
    Micoy
    Sounds good, see ya then (or just ping me on disc since i check better there)
    Hello my friend, I'm +2, when do you want to play_
    Micoy
    Micoy
    +8, prefer weekends, like a saturday 6pm, -4
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Saturday 11:59pm my time works
    Hello! We're matched for Mystery Box Random Battles Tournament. I'm GMT -3 and I'm mostly available during the evenings. Not available this weekend I'm afraid. Please let me know what time would you want to play the matches :)
    Micoy
    Micoy
    ok sounds good
    Micoy
    Micoy
    hey, i'm available if you wanna play now, just ping me here or on Discord (mostly discord since i'm more likely to respond there, username is Micoy btw)
    vance079
    I'm so sorry, I had an issue and only got available now. Sent you a friend request on discord, if you're still available
    we're matched for the ds classic rands tour. I'm gmt -5 and I should be available all of today. I am also available during the evenings on other days.
    Let me know when a good time for you would be
    uuwc -4 when can you play?
    Parpar
    i have to go we can resched ig
    Micoy
    Micoy
    Ay sorry, i didnt see you earlier, when do you wanna do it?
    Micoy
    Micoy
    It might be better to sched a discord notif (Micoy btw) since i'm more likely to see it there than on here
    Hi there, we're paired for UUWC, +1. Would prefer next week if that's alright, I have all Tue & Sun up to 9pm, Mon/Wed 7-11am, Thu/Fri around 11am, Sat 5-9pm, lmk if any work.
    When can you play for sm rands? -3
    Wooper Person
    Wooper Person
    Mb I was a bit busy and I couldn't get on showdown at that time, take the win if you want otherwise we can schedule to play tomorrow at around the same time
    Micoy
    Micoy
    Ok, I'm gonna be available in the next few hours then if you still wanna play, but if you can't make it, I'll just take the W
    Wooper Person
    Wooper Person
    im on ps if you can play rn, user is woopre
    when bossaru cup? gmt+2 afternoons would be better
    Micoy
    Micoy
    I'll come online on showdown if youre ready, just lmk
    eu
    eu
    Oh sorry, forgot to mention, i have school between 8am and 4 pm ;-;
    Micoy
    Micoy
    Oh rip, just ping me when you want to play and ill come there (maybe not now because 11pm the time im writing this, but you know)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…