Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hoi we are drawn to battle in the Modern Trio Open, I can't play between 4 am and 2 pm GMT on weekdays. weekend im free ofc
    hope to see ya .o.
    hi, I'm your opponent in the dubs open, I'm GMT+2 and pretty flexible in my schedule, what is your timezone and availability?
    Hi! Im MasterAcromio, I'm your first challenger in Random Doubles Open tournament.
    I'm free every day at 12 in the morning (18 in the afternoon for me) because i'm living in Europe.
    My username is Nik295.
    Ps: Sorry for my bad English XD
    Hey, we play for round 2 of the randbats classic tournament. I'm -4 and have a lot of availability early this week, so I'd like to play ASAP. What's your availability looking like/could you play tonight potentially?
    za
    za
    I can play right now if you would like. That would be ideal... if not, how does 8:20 GMT-4 on FRIDAY sound?
    dragonknife
    I had a time mistake, I didn't know if I could do it until 7:00, and you're the one who was threatening to call act on me.
    za
    za
    I was warning you that if you couldn’t make another time work I would have to call act, and either way that has nothing to do with anything?? I’d much rather get this series done than have to resort to that. But again, you have to work with me. Could you please answer my question about Friday night? Or offer some other ranges of time you could play? I want to get our games done but you’re not making it easy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…