Smogon Forums

hariyana grande
hariyana grande
hey, unfortunately that time frame doesnt work for me. im getting home from work at about your 1 am every day. i think the only range i have that could reasonably work for us is any time after your 4 pm on sat/sun
Leni
Leni
1am is fine. Also, if ure now around, we can get this done
Leni
Leni
lets make wed 1am gmt+3 work
hariyana grande
hariyana grande
i dont wanna play that early sorry. whats ur sunday avail?
Leni
Leni
will be out of town fri-sun and when i come back, i got nupl draft to work on. Needs to be done early week
hariyana grande
hariyana grande
lets do thursday 2 am +3
Leni
Leni
can we just stick to the 1am? cant stay up all night bcs of work in the morning and rather just get this done than subbed
hariyana grande
hariyana grande
You were asking me to play on monday at your 3 am
hariyana grande
hariyana grande
And i said i get home at around your 1 am. Im not gonna agree to that obviously bc im not sure how traffic will be etc so i’d like breathing room to not rush and get home for a game of pokemon
Leni
Leni
yep, was switching from night shifts to day shift and turning my sleep schedule to work for that. So theres that. Im not able to make those 3am times through the week, bcs need to be up at 8am latest. The given 1am is doable and can work with it
hariyana grande
hariyana grande
You’re trying to make me play with zero weekend availability which is unreasonable on it’s own and if ur already staying up an hour later than the time im proposing i dont see why you can’t accommodate