Smogon Forums

BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I’m -7 available evenings usually and sure
Acetylaldehyde
Acetylaldehyde
Ok, 30th or 31st are both are fine for me. Earlier in the day the better for me, so whenever is the earliest you can play either day let's go for that?
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I'll have to get back to you to see if I can do a bit earlier than evening on the 30th.
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
so I can do 30th at like 5:30 PM GMT-7.
Acetylaldehyde
Acetylaldehyde
Hmm, that's still pretty late for me. Could you do earlier on any weekday or is that best/earliest option?
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
weekdays are even worst I have to do 6:00 PM on a weekday lol. I can maybe do Sunday but am not sure yet and will have to get back to you on the time.
Acetylaldehyde
Acetylaldehyde
Ok, I'm usually not comfortable starting after 8pm my time. Sounds like that might be impossible though.

For now let's target 5:30 GMT-7 on Sat, as you indicated. If you end up free earlier, awesome. If you're late at all, we'll reschedule. If anything better opens up let me know. I'll talk to my captain and see how we want to handle this. Thanks.
emma
emma
hey BFM -- i'm the USNE captain for RBYWC. please let us know the earliest you can play on Sunday 3/31, Saturday 4/6, and Sunday 4/7 (round deadline is at 11pm+0 / 7pm-4 / 4pm-7 this day) and any weekdays that are at or before 5pm-7. like mentioned above, we would really appreciate if you could start before 5pm-7. thanks!
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I'm not going to know atm but I think one of those Sundays will probably be doable. I'll get back to you when I have a better idea of what times work soon.
emma
emma
BigFatMantis hey do you have an update on your availability?
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I am definitely not available tomorrow, so it will have to be next Sunday sometime probably afternoon my time - I will get back to you later on a specific time but it would be before 5 pm -7
emma
emma
is 5:30pm-7 tonight still an option (& easier for u)? if so, we are comfortable playing at that time with a substitute and would probably prefer that that waiting until the last sunday