Sylvi
sunday midnight
Killintime
London Beats
London Beats
Though my agent is clearly Dumb I would like to offer 22:15 GMT 0
Killintime
Killintime
hmmm, another interesting time zone. okay would you be open to possibly playing tomorrow then?
I work between 12pm your time to 12am and tomorrow is my last day off this week.
London Beats
London Beats
nah, I cannot play during weekdays, my schedule is kinda hard in that regard.
Killintime
Killintime
I see...how late are you willing to play on the weekends
Killintime
Killintime
if I can get you to play 12:30am GMT0 would that work for you? (not trying to be a douche here my friend I work 12 hour shifts and my days off this week were mon-wed)
London Beats
London Beats
ye ye, dw It was just late yday and I had an interpreting session at mornin'. Issue is that my schedule is also kinda badish 12:30 AM its kinda late, I would be down for smth like 11:30 PM though
Killintime
Killintime
Hmmm we may need to consider a double sub, if I really rush home from work I get home at 12:10am. Before it comes to that, what do you think about 10am your time? Maybe if I play you before I go to work?
London Beats
London Beats
its kinda, early. Issue is that I like to sleep Sunday since it is the only day, I am able to actually do so. If this is going to be solved out by a double sub I would rather play at 12:30 AM if that works the best for both though it is inconvenient if it is what it is its fine
Killintime
Killintime
My apologies brother, for what its worth we'll both be tired. Believe me, last thing I want to do is play mons after waking up at 4am and going through a 12 hour shift. We'll set for 12:30 am gmt0
London Beats
London Beats
Its fine dw, not yer bad at all just a very hard schedule's incompatibility, see you there, lets have a fun one at least
Killintime
Killintime
aye aye, I assume this is for sat/sun?
London Beats
London Beats
London Beats
well gimme a second, what I meant it is your Sunday which meant my Monday 12:30 AM, if that is correct for u
Killintime
Killintime
ye, or we could do it friday or say. whatever's best for you
London Beats
London Beats
ye, bet
Sylvi
Sylvi
Nah, I'd john