Smogon Forums

jawsome274
er probably more like 6pm-10pm for tue-fri and also probably 5pm-10pm for monday? i do not know
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Will have to be the weekend for sure. Because I'm GMT-8 and at work from 12:00 Pm in the afternoon to 10:00 Pm at night on weekdays. Free most of Saturday and free Sunday evenings though.
jawsome274
how does 3pm for me 12pm for you sunday sound
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Nah at church at 12:00 Pm which is why I said Sunday evening. I can go 12:00 Pm you 9:00 Am me if it has to be Sunday but I'd prefer Saturday.
jawsome274
i can do saturday 12pm if you prefer that
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Can you do 10:00 Am my time Saturday? I have my ORAS Ssnl game at Noon.
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
1:00 Pm your time
jawsome274
i can try but we may have to do g3 on sunday if it comes down to it
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Sorry for the headache with scheduling. Let's do 9:00 Am your time Sunday.
jawsome274
fuck sorry i just realized i have something in the way today and idk when ill be back hopefully i should be back by 5pm your time 8pm my time if im not/if it doesnt work out for you just take the win
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Don't sweat it dude 5:00 Pm my time should be good.
jawsome274
it might end up being pushed a bit later cause my parents are terrible at telling the truth when it comes to how long they plan on doing things for
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Alright
jawsome274
ill be real, are you open for asking for an extention to play monday or tuesday? im just not in a good headspace right now because a bunch of shit i just wasnt expecting just popped up and i just really dont want to play. i should be available pretty much 8 am to 10 pm tuesday and most of monday evening and obviously if i cant do that you get win, ive kinda put you through enough trouble
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Yeah we can get an extension just let them know. Remember has be a time outside of 12:00 Pm to 10:00 Pm GMT-8. So let's get the time settled now so we can request it.
jawsome274
can we try monday 5:30 pm for me 2:30 pm for you?
jawsome274
also i did ask sol he said yes
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
No that won't work because I'm at work. When I say 12:00 Pm to 10:00 Pm -8 that means I'm unavailable during those times. I would be unavailable starting from 3:00 Pm your time to 1:00 Am. Needs to be either after, which isn't reasonable for you, or before I go to work.
jawsome274
oh wtf sorry i misread, thought u said u were available then, thats fine how about 12 pm my time 9 am your time