Smogon Forums

Yung Dramps
Yung Dramps
oh shit hi ragh! i wanted to make a kanzenshuu profile but the gremlins in charge wont activate my account so woops
raghmanee
raghmanee
what a downer man , still , nice to hear about you man , we were all hella worried about the radio silence ever since december, ngl knowing you're fine is a sigh of relief for us :') why did you stop using discord?
memesandtreasures
memesandtreasures
Yung, bruh, I missed you. I was genuinely worried that something bad had happened, lol.

How’s it been going?
Yung Dramps
Yung Dramps
I'm doing good! Discord locked me out of my account for no reason which put a bad taste in my mouth so I'm done with them. You were supposed to be forwarded a message from my Smogon pals about this a month ago, it seems like it took you a while to figure out what happened to me? How did you guys find out where I am just now?
Yung Dramps
Yung Dramps
Also memes if you haven't already please watch Plus Ultra Man's "What if Bardock's Family Escaped Together" it's tailor-made for you
memesandtreasures
memesandtreasures
BRUH.

That's honestly so cringe of Discord, if we're being real.

Completely understandable to drop them by the way; same thing happened with Mocha shortly after you left.

Something about Nitro, I think, but I digress; point is, he had to remake his account from the ground up, so hey, I completely understand why you'd be done with them.

As for the forwarding of the message? Yeah, no, we never got that.
memesandtreasures
memesandtreasures
Also, yep, I've been watching that what if for a hot minute now.

It's good.
memesandtreasures
memesandtreasures
But anyway, yeah, no, it's been great to see that you're doing well again.

While I do understand your decision and wholeheartedly respect it, just wanna get it out there that a small part of me is kinda selfish and hopes that you'll eventually come back.

Cheers though, and hope you keep living it up on Smogon.
Yung Dramps
Yung Dramps
If you or any of the other smugcord boys have suggestions for ways to stay in touch, go ahead and shoot. I can't imagine this site is any of you guys' preferred option
memesandtreasures
memesandtreasures
Nah, I can stick with this website, honestly; the format's not particularly too bad, and I just had to use my Google account to log in.

Do you have any other social media websites though?

Because hey, worst case scenario, I can just make a Discord account for you to use if you want.
memesandtreasures
memesandtreasures
But yeah, no, if necessary, I can more than easily stick it out on smogon.
Yung Dramps
Yung Dramps
memesandtreasures
memesandtreasures
Thank you.
Yung Dramps
Yung Dramps
Forum etiquette protip: Try to avoid doubleposting. Either delete your "Kinoisms" post or merge the two into one