Smogon Forums

it's tago!
it's tago!
I'm GMT-5. Would you be able to play mornings GMT-5 at 830am -> 730am your time? Either Tuesday or Thursday?
OhSlimee
OhSlimee
I can do Both days at any time, Do you have a specific time preference?
it's tago!
it's tago!
If we can do Thursday Morning at 830am my time -> 630pm yours that'd be perfect! Just a heads up that that's when I'm getting on my bus so I might be 5-10ish mins late depending on delays
OhSlimee
OhSlimee
Sounds good to me! See you then
it's tago!
it's tago!
I'm ready now. On SD as aleppo
it's tago!
it's tago!
If we don't start this within the next couple minutes we'll have to find another time. My bus ride is only ab an hour and we're getting close to the point where we might not complete the set if we didn't start now
it's tago!
it's tago!
Hopping off, Maybe we can play Sunday sometime instead
OhSlimee
OhSlimee
Hey dude I am so sorry, I slept through all of my Alarms. When are you next available?
OhSlimee
OhSlimee
when would you like to reschedule?
it's tago!
it's tago!
No stress. Can you play tomorrow morning at 10am my time -> 8pm yours?
OhSlimee
OhSlimee
I can do that
OhSlimee
OhSlimee
Hey So, it appears I was very wrong about my time schedule, I'm actually GMT-5 and entirely misread how GMT time works, I actually just checked because last time you said it was time at 8:30am My time, so it appears we're in the same time zone
it's tago!
it's tago!
Ah, I see lol. When you said 'In EST or GMT+5' I assumed you knew my TZ from other messages on my profile and wanted to schedule in either my time or yours. In that case we can play closer to midday tomorrow? maybe like, 1230?
OhSlimee
OhSlimee
I have work at 10am and don't get home till around 6pm
it's tago!
it's tago!
Hm okay, if you're free at 6pm maybe we can play shortly after that