Smogon Forums

Kowasabii
Kowasabii
On now. Gonna wait like 20 minutes but then I’m leaving cause it’s the evening here and I got plans
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
Aight I’m headed out. If you wanna file for an expendion Monday-Wednesday in the afternoon my time could work well. Tuesday evening I’m available as well
Queza
Queza
Sorry man i got hella busy, i'll let the host decide
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
So you’re not gonna try and reschedule?
Queza
Queza
You deserve the win for the wait anyway my guy, if you really want to have a extension i'll appreciate that.
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
Sure but I’m not going to “leave it up for the host to decide.” Like you gotta lmk if something works
Queza
Queza
Friday works for me
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
I can do Thursday 11 pm my time. That should be Friday for you. Can’t do any earlier or later than that. I get off work just before that and I’m going to bed after. Sound good?
Queza
Queza
Sure, what UTC are you?
Kowasabii
Queza
Queza
Okay
Queza
Queza
If im correct this should be in like a hour and a bit right
Queza
Queza
Im around
Queza
Queza
on as Allira, send chall please
Queza
Queza
well this is awkward, i shown up and now got a meeting will check back after
Queza
Queza
okay last chance you around at all?
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
yeah you were right, sorry I passed out, was a long day. I guess we both missed a scheduled time now :shrug:
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
I would like to play if you can, im not going out tonight which should be saturday morning for you, if you wanna just message me when ur up, ill try and be active in checking smogon
Queza
Queza
I would like to play too, seems like the only time that worked for us is the previous one you had because i have stuff to do this weekend.
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
You can’t play at all this weekend?