Smogon Forums

MS3D
MS3D
Hard for me i think, i have a pb with my computer so it’s hard, maybe Friday or Saturday but idk the time for now (i can’t know) or if not, we can extend if is not possible before.
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
Yea, I will drive to my family that weekend, so it's gotta be Friday or extension I think
MS3D
MS3D
Yeah, i can’t be sure for Friday bc idk if i can get a computer for play but after the week-end, it should be good for one of both days
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
Do you know if tomorrow works?
MS3D
MS3D
What are your availability for tomorrow? I should watch if i can get a computer but i will know only tomorrow and depend of the time
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
I should be available they whole day. I might be out for an hour in the evening but that's it
MS3D
MS3D
Ok, if it’s possible for me, it will be between 3 and 8pm (i will know only tomorrow during the day so i can message you in like 2/3pm if it’s good or not
MS3D
MS3D
It’s hard for me finally, it’s really impossible for you tomorrow?
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
probably yea
MS3D
MS3D
Anyway i will try for the computer and when i have a time, i tell you directly
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
So, it didn't work out I assume?
MS3D
MS3D
No, i will try tomorrow
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
What is your availability tomorrow?
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
I will try to move everything around so I can make it. You have to tell me when tho
MS3D
MS3D
I should try for get a computer for play so depends of that, i know it’s annoying but i’m forced with my pb. When i get the answer for this tomorrow, i can post a message here with the time, i will know quickly during the day anyway, not late.
MS3D
MS3D
You here of when to when today?
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
I'm Just able to play until 3 now, I told you that I can try to shift certain stuff but now it's too late
MS3D
MS3D
if you here in like 30 minutes, it’s maybe possible
MS3D
MS3D
I can play now if you here