Smogon Forums

fish anemometer
fish anemometer
Can play just about any day besides Wednesday and Friday. What time range do you like
Slip
Slip
Probably 9am - noon my time Saturday works best. I could do later but I will be away from home during the weekend so idk when I'll be exactly able to sit and play past that until the date is closer
fish anemometer
fish anemometer
Oh darn earliest I can play Sat is 3pm. Sun and thursday I can play earlier
Slip
Slip
9am my time saturday should be 3pm your time saturday, so my best window is 3pm - 6pm your time saturday assuming you are still gmt +1
fish anemometer
fish anemometer
Meant 3pm your time is my earliest on Sat
fish anemometer
Slip
Slip
oh that makes a lot more sense lmao. issue is i have work during the week so i wouldnt be able to play until like 5pm my time thursday. I could probably do some time after 3 saturday id just have to give you a more solid time later this week. Sunday is a no go due to xmas
fish anemometer
fish anemometer
I can do 5pm Thursday. Also can do later than 3 on Saturday if that's what u prefer
Slip
Slip
hey the closer i get to thursday the more i recognize im just not going to be able to do it cus i have to go pick up a rental car and stuff for our xmas trip. i shouldnt be doing anything saturday so i will reach out with a time asap (probably my friday night)
Slip
Slip
I should be free any time today (Saturday) probably besides like dinner around 6:30. If you want to play at 3 that's more than fine or if you need more time so you aren't rushing that is fine. Just lmk what works best