Smogon Forums

awaterbucketonlava
ok i'll inverse the abilities
awaterbucketonlava
is it fine now?
Gaboswampert
Gaboswampert
Hmm, imo i think we would veto it, as Alebrije basically works as Gen 8 Protean but stronger, as it lets you have 2 types instead of a singular one, and considering Skeledirge has BoltBeam coverage in Shadow Ball and Earth Power, and since its primary type (Fairy) gets replaced first, it gets it with STAB
Gaboswampert
Gaboswampert
Sorry for replying less than an hour before the veto post i had some stuff to do, you still have more time since a day still has not passed since the veto post
awaterbucketonlava
i mean protean also had the possibility to instantly change typings, while this one doesn't exactly do this, while that mean 2 stabs it also mean that if u've used earth power u get a water/grass/ice weakness (theoretically) for 2 turn as skeledirge is p slow
Gaboswampert
Gaboswampert
Yeah but you can just switch out, and since there are no resists to the Ghost + Ground STAB combo you only have to care about the offensive mons that threaten it, if there's any special wall on the opposing team you can boost with Torch Song and break through it after, and still, if it gets hit, it can heal with Slack Off and come back later to use the combo again
awaterbucketonlava
slack off give the normal type which tbh is only good if u used a ghost type move just before, idk it doesn't feel that broken too me
Gaboswampert
Gaboswampert
When it uses Slack Off, it can switch out and do the same Shadow Ball + EP combo again, it may not feel broken to you but it is