Smogon Forums

Serise
Serise
12PM Saturday is awkward. Could we try for 10AM? Also, we're the same timezone I believe, so we can drop the EST/-5.
roxie
roxie
You said as late as 2pm so is this inaccurate ? Can you provide a truthful timeframe No that isn’t going to work
Serise
Serise
It was accurate at the time, but now five days have passed and other people need me for around 11:30. If 10 doesn't work for you, then what about Sunday?
roxie
roxie
Can you send me a timeframe for Sunday
roxie
roxie
My suggested timeframes doesn’t comply with yours and I tried to comply with yours and it’s not working so I’d appreciate another timeframe I work a 9-5 sunday so It’s kinda awkward. If not I’ll try and alleviate for Saturday (and you sent that timeframe on Wednesday not Monday)
Serise
Serise
To clear up some confusion, I actually did tell you Monday that I would do mornings and early afternoons, and I politely added more specific timeframes when you responded on Wednesday (I have a screenshot but it won't post - dw, it's the first message on your wall that I posted before you blocked me).

Your Sunday work schedule is my entire availability, so how can you allocate some time on Saturday?
roxie
roxie
how early can u do on sunday before i work ? and i think 11-11:30 am is a nice middleground to meet in the middle if we do it today
Serise
Serise
Sunday is 9AM-2PM as mentioned before. As for 11-11:30, I said earlier that I'm needed at 11:30 so 11 would be cutting it close. Could we go for 10:30?
roxie
roxie
on ps as roxie
roxie
roxie
smogtours*
Serise
Serise
Full user?
Serise
Serise
Also servers are resetting rn to restore replays so I don't think we can.
roxie
roxie
yeah im not waiting any longer so smogtours and my user is serise
Serise
Serise
What's a smogtours?
Serise
Serise
If you're not waiting any longer idk what to tell you. Get a sub ig?