Smogon Forums

Waylaid
Waylaid
I’m not very free this weekend, so hoping to bang this out Wednesday or something
MS3D
MS3D
Hey, i can't play at this time today, maybe tomorrow but i can't know for now, Friday idk too but i have another solution if is not possible for all evening before the weekend. A time between 6 and 7pm (i can't be sure for the time exact) your time could be good. Anyway, if i can't at the time than you said tomorrow, i will be here at this time in return and i can put a message here like 1 hour before.
Waylaid
Waylaid
My family is visiting this week so I'm free my mornings (before 9:30 or so) and my nights (around 11pm), lmk what day would work for you if those times are possible
MS3D
MS3D
So you can’t between 6 ans 7 your time? Ok i tell you later anyway
Waylaid
Waylaid
6pm and 7pm? if it's 6am to 7pm then I can, but I can't do that hour time slot
MS3D
MS3D
What ? Why you talk about 6am to 7pm lol
So the time than i said it’s impossible for you
MS3D
MS3D
You can only now and nothing after ?
MS3D
MS3D
I’m here if it’s really impossible for an another time.
MS3D
MS3D
(If i’m here now finally, i can’t for the other time than i said before, ut was one or other)
Waylaid
Waylaid
what the hell
Waylaid
Waylaid
we didn't schedule for a day yet, I need way more prior warning than like 4 profile pings and a false alarm. no, I cannot do 6pm-7pm, is there a day this week that you can make the ranges I provided (8am-9:30am and ~10:30pm-12:00am)
MS3D
MS3D
I thought it was good for you bc you said than you can at this time in general but whatever, you here for both time the week-end too ?
MS3D
MS3D
You’re not here now too i suppose
Waylaid
Waylaid
I am not inherently here for any time on any day, you have to pick a day and time to play and I will show up to play you
Waylaid
Waylaid
Again, what day and time works for you?
MS3D
MS3D
Go 12AM your time
Waylaid
Waylaid
how about right now if you're online, otherwise that's fine