Smogon Forums

Ticken
Ticken
Uhh, we might have an issue then since I would opt for Friday or Saturday. I am busy with school through Thursday. I'm GMT -7, let's make this work.
Tack
im fullon not available on weekend because of work, however i have almost fully open avail up until then, if there's a functional time anywhere from tomorrow to thursday for you, i should be able to make it
Ticken
Ticken
Likewise for me but for Friday through Sunday. I can't make it tomorrow through Thursday as I need to focus on my school work which takes top priority. Currently I am on mobile conversing with you in a lecture. Sorry, but I need to stand firm. Let me know when works for you and I can accommodate from Friday on.
Tack
there is not a single time that works for me past thursday night. im not getting fired from my job over pokemon lmfao.
Ticken
Ticken
I'm not going to sacrifice my education for it either. Looks like the battle won't happen if neither of us can give an inch. It will come down to the host's discretion if Tuesday-Thursday vs Friday-Sunday availability gets the act win, then.
Tack
i will be available for most of the night at this point, feel free to message gwendetta on discord if you'd like to spend 10 minutes actually playing a bo1
Ticken
Ticken
Again, I am busy with school and other commitments, and I am not going to be able to prepare adequately until Friday at the earliest. It's only Tuesday. You can spend 10 minutes on the weekend too so that goes both ways. I will be available at any time Friday - Sunday outside of midnight - 8AM (sleeping) if I am told ahead of time.
Tack
still going to be available all night, i cant mons while im at work .-.
Tack
gonna be available all night, feel free to send a message on discord if you actually want to play a game of pokemon instead of insisting on act when neither player has standing for it