Smogon Forums

Swiffix
Swiffix
Yo, checking in again. Would like to get this done sooner rather than later, if possible
Rei
Rei
Ye sorry I been busy with my mmo yesterday since now patch came out and no lifer it till I got everything done. I'm free from 7am-7pm gmt-4 Friday.
Swiffix
Swiffix
Just Friday?
Rei
Rei
My weekend availability isn't really fond for Pokemon cuz of my work schedule and raiding in my mmo but I can make a game happen just in two small time windows of availabity. I have work today and trrw I need to go to a couple appointments and dunno when I be home.
Swiffix
Swiffix
Are you able to play after work today? If not we can aim for noon on Friday but I'm not available outside of 12pm-1pm on Friday. I can do any other day of the week after 5pm or on the weekend after 12pm
Swiffix
Swiffix
Assuming that's a no on today?
Swiffix
Swiffix
Can you please agree to a specific time so I can get this off my mind? If not, I'll be forced to request an act win
Rei
Rei
I mean I gave you my availability and so did you? Theres no claim for act for either of us lmao. Lemme just c/p my availability from Fridayand give you the rest I'm free from 7am-7pm gmt-4 Friday, 7am-9am 6pm-7pm gmt-4 Saturday and 7am-10am and 7:30-10pm Sunday. I'm sorry I don't check this every waking moment but I already stated I was busy today was gonna get to this after I left my appointment.
Rei
Rei
Not trying to start drama or anything but you could have picked a time from my earlier stated availability trrw and could have avoided this. Only availability I did not give was my sat and sun one.