Smogon Forums

Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
Hey I'm GMT+1 so I think we're 5 hours apart. I'm available mostly on Sunday I believe :)) is that 11 am or 11 pm??
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
omg i meant pm yeah... LOL
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
Unfortunately Sunday is my least available day though. Is there any other day you can do?
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
oh noooo, I can maybe try for Friday or Saturday then but Sunday is definitely where I'm the most free (because I'm at home all day).
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
I'd be fine with asking for an extension to monday or tuesday (within the same timeframe) as im off that entire week, but otherwise it's gonna have to be friday or saturday. any idea on what time/day you'd like to go?
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
Would an extension be fine with you? Because I have a championship game, a quarterfinal game, and two other draft league games to play this weekend :((((
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
Ofc even if there's no extension I can still try my best sometime my evening on Friday or Saturday, but an extension would be better :))
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
How about we request an extension and we plan to play monday at 3:00 pm my time?
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
Would 4 pm work instead?
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
That's fine. We'll request an extension and plan to play at 4 pm my time on Monday.
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
sounds great, ty buddy
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
Hi. I'm ready when you are. YukiNekoSE on both Smogtours and regular showdown.
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
Hey are you still here??
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
I'm online as SlippySlurpy
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
misread the times as 5 pm for some reason
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
I'm outta the house now, but I'll be back in a little over 3 hours if you can go then still.
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
Otherwise I can go tomorrow at the same time we planned originally for today if that's okay with the organizers.
Galactic Greninja
Galactic Greninja
I should be up in 3 hours, tysm! otherwise tomorrow will work too if it's okay with organizers.
YukiNekoSE
YukiNekoSE
Yo, I'm home much earlier than expected. Wanna go now?