Smogon Forums

Glimmer
Glimmer
sunday would work best, sorry for late reply. am gmt +3 does 2 pm my time work?
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
yeah that should be okay,. It is 9 my time sunday so I'll be there unless over wise.
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
okay, online on main server now as floristthebudew! :)
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
hello, you missed your arranged time to play with me. I will be going to sleep now so I'll check back here in the morn.
Glimmer
Glimmer
sorry that i missed, i was having lunch, if you are still awake could we play in 10 mins?
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Ah damn, that was close to when I went to bed. I'm awake now if you're still up.
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Over wise we could try for a similar time tonight for me. I'm going to my mum's for dinner so I'll need to put stuff on laptop :) but the internet there is patchy so you'd need to be mindful of that for me.
Glimmer
Glimmer
If you are gonna be up at the same time tomorrow as your message, i can try to be up then today.
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
I think that should be okay. Either it's around 9 pm for me tonight, or you meant sometime tomorrow morning, either case I'll be checking on here :)
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Hello. It's currently 8:42 pm and I'm idling on my laptop using phone hotspot. I'll hang around til 9:30 like yesterday on ps!
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
alright, I'm now assuming you meant my morning time, but I didn't want to risk misunderstanding. I'll be online here when I wake in the morn :)