Smogon Forums

Ctown6
Saturday night or extension to Monday at p much any time on Monday would be ideal for me by a pretty sizeable amount, if neither of I suppose either tonight or tomorrow night would work, I just won’t know forsure on that until later today. I’m -7 btw
zf
Ok. Unfortunately i am traveling this weekend and saturday is off the table.

keep me posted regarding tonight and tomorrow.

i will float an extension request until monday - i should be available monday night at worst
Ctown6
Yeah just to be honest I’ve picked up some side work this week that I’ll be doing tonight tomorrow and Saturday morning, I could maybe play tonight but I realistically think I won’t be home till like 8pm-7
Ctown6
I’ll try my best to get home as soon as possible though
zf
Ok word - i’m headed out with a couple buddies and can play from phone if needed. Probably will be home after midnight gmt -4 so 9pm your time would ideal if you can make it work
Ctown6
Yo I’m so sorry I ended up getting home around 9pm and by the time I was settled and showered it was like 10pm and I didn’t even think to check cord, ik extension isn’t ideal but if Monday doesn’t work I can make time on tues or Wednesday to best accommodate your schedule
zf
Hey man - I’ll be free for the rest of the night. Can you play?
Ctown6
Yeah I’ll be around, could we go in a couple hours?
zf
Sure - how’s 9 pm gmt -4?
Ctown6
shit man nil i feeel pretty bad i tried to take a nap but no dice, i hate to ask this but is there any way we could play tomorrow or. Wednesday if its not too inconvenient for you?