Smogon Forums

pkcc
pkcc
hi, I was the winner, I am gmt + 7 preferring friday/weekends mornings or late evenings if possible for you
zannty
zannty
I am gmt -4 So thats an 11 hour difference. (6:50 pm as im posting this). I can do the evening more me on like saturday which should be sunday morning for you, I'm free most of the evening (from like 6pm my time to like 1 am) so let me know what time in their works for you? (For clarification about 72-80 from when I am posting this)
pkcc
pkcc
ty for the thoughtful scheduling, makes it much easier. Can you do around 10:30pm-midnight your time saturday? It would be my sunday morning yes. If anything changes I will make sure to inform you in advance
zannty
zannty
That sounds good to me. See you then!
pkcc
pkcc
sorry there is something going on for me on Sunday :[ could you do same time for today (your time)? or same time Sunday works too
zannty
zannty
Sorry I am just seeing this. If you are around in the next 30 minutes I can do rn
zannty
zannty
I wasn't free Friday at all which is why when you said the weekend I planned for Saturday my time
zannty
zannty
I can do Sunday (Monday morning for you) at the same time we were planning on Saturday (24 hours after the initial time set)
pkcc
pkcc
yes that works perfectly, sorry again and thank you :>