Smogon Forums

Pideous
Pideous
Hi, I’m +1, so 8hrs later than u. Ur nights are hard, but maybe u can play in the afternoon? Like 4pm on a weekend or w an extension? If that doesn’t work, maybe u can play late thursday so my Friday morning depending on how late u normally stay up. Or if u could play on a morning that would be great
Ctown6
Thanks for being flexible, I’d like to try for Sunday but I’m unsure when I’ll be back home exactly, I can try and be home before 3pm so we could go then. If not let’s grab an extension and one of the days I can get some time so we could play at a more reasonable hour for you like 1pm -7/ 9pm +1
Pideous
Pideous
that sounds good then, lets try for sunday
Ctown6
Hey so turns out there’s a hurricane hitting my area tomorrow and due to my work i will most likely be slammed beyond belief, would it be. Okay to extend to Wednesday and plan to play at whatever time is ideal for you after 1pm -7
Pideous
Pideous
yea thats ok
Ctown6
Was curious if you had an ideal time, tbh the lter the better for me but soonest I could feasibly do is 1pm like 2 ish hours from now
Pideous
Pideous
how about 3pm your time?
Ctown6
That would be fantastic, I was worried that might be too late for you but if you’re sure that’s cool that would be great
Ctown6
I’m about to drive home for our set I may be 5-10 mins late