Smogon Forums

Celever
Celever
Hey! I'm GMT+1, I can definitely do Friday-Monday, though I can only really do afternoon-late evening time, next week I would be able to go later into my night if that is easier, otherwise probably the best time would be either my 1-3PM (your 10PM-12AM) or like, my 10/11PM next week which is 7 or 8AM for you, depending on your sleep schedule
Chloe
Chloe
10pm this friday mine sounds good cya then
Celever
Celever
Hey sorry I’m definitely not gonna be able to make the time tomorrow :psysad: Same windows will work for most other days but starting from Sunday would be safest
Chloe
Chloe
do you mind if we postpone to next week then
Celever
Celever
Hey sorry had an assessment this week what’s your availability looking like for the rest of the round?
Chloe
Chloe
wanna play in 30 mins / I'm pretty free for the rest of the week bar a few exceptions
Celever
Celever
Alright cool we could do tonight? I think doing it in the earlier timeslot will be difficult for me but we can try and soft aim for that too. Would be able to do around the time you asked yesterday tonight if necessary
Celever
Celever
(I actually can't do tonight, we can try for tomorrow. If it can be earlier on than now for me that'd be ideal but ik timezones be timezoning)
Chloe
Chloe
you sent that message at 6:47am my time. would probably be better to play at like your midday on Sunday if that's possible at all?
Chloe
Chloe
/ earlier
Celever
Celever
Ok fair yeah time zones timezoning. This kind of slot is fine for me, I could try and be ready at my midday tomorrow but I’ll pretty much always be able to do 1PM. We could play now / soon?