Smogon Forums

mncmt
mncmt
What abt ur availbility for this week?
Danny
Danny
Absolutely none I work for the next 5 days. If you can’t make these times my extension window is this:
08/08/23: 8pm to 2am
08/09/23: 10am to 4pm
mncmt
mncmt
Wont work either, weekday is basically impossible for me to the times ure asking, the best i can offer is 10pm my time(-3) on the weekend
Danny
Danny
No the times I provided are my only avails.
mncmt
mncmt
Finchinator
Finchinator
I have gotten in contact with the head TDs to find a solution, but someone is going to have to bend somewhere probably if this is going to get done.

Can you lay out all of your availability between now and the deadline mncmt?
mncmt
mncmt
07/29/23: from 10am to 10pm -3
07/30/23: 1pm to 9pm-3
08/03/23: 5pm to 9pm
08/05/23: 10am to 4pm an then 6pm to 10pm
08/06/23: 10am to 9pm
Finchinator
Finchinator
Danny are there any of these you can make at all?
Danny
Danny
They are contradictory with my schedule. I can potentially play all mornings of the days I provided on top of the time I gave even though I know no one wants to do that(ie from 4am to 530am my time). The only other alternative I see is we extend. 08/08 I can play any time after 8pm but 08/09 I can be a bit more flexible. Idk what times you are free on that date but I should be able to make it if I get notice.
Danny
Danny
in all: ik i said 10am to 4pm earlier but I can possibly push my extension avail all the way up to my 10pm. so 10am all the way to 10pm can work if i get early notice.
Merritt
Merritt
to make sure, mncmt you have absolutely no evening availability on august 1st and Danny you only have 11pm-5:30am (saturday into sunday) availability on the only weekend you're around for?
mncmt
mncmt
August 1st is no go for me
mncmt
mncmt
I can try to play a little bit late in the weekend but not a 2am to 6am LOL
Danny
Danny
yeah i only have that avail asw work is very difficult. mncmt how do u feel about the 9th as a potential extension(if thats ok with the tds ofc)? i outlined here that I am essentially free that day entirely.
mncmt
mncmt
As long as u can play from 6pm to 9pm -3 im fine
Danny
Danny
actually i should be able to do that the 8th asw i just gotta text my boss and ask. will get a rsponse in the next 2 hours
Finchinator
Finchinator
You two can have the brief extension if and only if you:
- lock down a specific time (not range) to play between the 7-9th
- let us know that time in the VM
- assure you have decent activity the following weekend (12-13th) so we do not end up stalling the whole tournament
mncmt
mncmt
9th 6pm -3?
Danny
Danny
Can we do 8th at that time? That way we take up as little tour time as possible
mncmt
mncmt
I cant play on tuesdays, i can do the 7th same time