Smogon Forums

TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
Hey, are you free tomorrow at 12 pm (7 pm for you) to play our set. I will be on a lunch break and if i do play later it’ll be midnight or later when i am available again.
lolebruh
lolebruh
i called act and we will not be playing , good luck in other tours
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
What the fuck
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
I challenged you yesterday
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
An hour after when you were available
lolebruh
lolebruh
Yea thats the point , you challenged me 1 hour after which enables me to call act
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
Besides the god damn point, you were playing in the BTBR game
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
When i challenged you, you even changed your name and never gave me a response and ignored me
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
So how the fuck is that an act
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
Besides that shit, you can push me around in any other thing like a car accident, but this is where i draw the line
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
That’s the only reason why you forced me into playing at 8 pm
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
I would of been happy at yesterday at 7 or even today at 7
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
I even waited for your ass until you went offline
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
Plus i know of the BTBR because A I am in Oakdeon’s Burned Tower room/discord and B I know for a fact at the time I didn’t know your name, but you did with that suspect test name. You played me in SM OU
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
While i was waiting for you
lolebruh
lolebruh
i wasnt playing in the challenge , i was laddering olt and during my laddering time i set aside a window of time for us to battle which you didnt show up in time for , I was online 2 hours before scheduled time even so you could of hitten me up but you showed up 1 hour late
lolebruh
lolebruh
"While I was waiting for you" is just wrong , you waited for me 1 hour after scheduled time
lolebruh
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
Well, when i challenged you, you were under another damn name
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
Where the fuck that information came from at 2, i can say for certain you were playing in the BTBR from my eyes