Smogon Forums

Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Hi, my availability is also quite weird this week, GMT +2 (CE(S)T) - not really available in your timespan sadly, available today & tmrw guaranteed between 2PM and 10PM, Wednesday is a traveling day for me, and have pretty uncertain availability Thursday on as those days are currently planless outside of Saturday when I’ll be busy the whole day.
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Is it possible for you to be available @ 4PM your time tmrw (I know it’s 1h before you said you’d be available but not sure if I can bend my availability 1h longer)? Alternatively, how does your availability next weeks monday and Tuesday look (if we need extension)?
JerseyJared
I will have to see. I still need to build my team and I usually get home from work around 4pm. My week is pretty shot Thurs-Tues cause I'm traveling out of country and where I'm going will probably have zero internet availability.
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Hmm, alright. I'll hopefully see you tmrw then but we'll see.
JerseyJared
Okay. Sounds good to me.
JerseyJared
Hey, anyway you can battle today at 4pm? In like 5 hours. Or tomorrow at 4pm? Otherwise we're probably going have to ask for an extension or go to a coin flip.
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Yeah, I should be able to do 4PM your time tonight (edge of my initially thought availability, but looking at how yesterday went I'll probably be available past that), I will more than likely not be proper available 4PM tomorrow since I'm now officially out of data for the month and hotspot from other phones will probably not be available.
JerseyJared
Sounds good to me. I'll message you when I'm ready.
JerseyJared
Yo, I'll be ready in like 20mins. I just got home.